This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spence vs Garcia fight might bring back the racial animosity of early 2000s

Black & Brown animosity might be at all time high for the Spence vs Garcia fight event! I’ll be curious to see what happens! Just hope no race riot break out after the fight! Let the best man win!

I'm Mexican and I hope Spence knocks Mikey the **** out.

Comment

Originally posted by FRANKIE420247 View Post
      Why is that!

Comment

I like Spence but will always support my Mexican brother unless he’s on some weird **** like Victor Ortiz!

Comment

Originally posted by El Ondeado View Post
          Black & Brown animosity might be at all time high for the Spence vs Garcia fight event! I’ll be curious to see what happens! Just hope no race riot break out after the fight! Let the best man win!
          WTF? No, no it definitely won't.

Floyd vs DLH fits the description not this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
            WTF? No, no it definitely won't.

Floyd vs DLH fits the description not this fight.

Just look online/youtube! Certain Spence fans are claiming Mikey is racist, cheating, and want him beat bad! They are always talking **** about Mexican fans also!

Comment

Why? Spence is gonna knock him out easily it’s not some great fight that was built up for years. Stop projecting loser

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                Why? Spence is gonna knock him out easily it’s not some great fight that was built up for years. Stop projecting loser
                Just come to the event and see for yourself!

Comment

Originally posted by El Ondeado View Post
                  Why is that!
                  cuz Mikey acts like he's great already. He a good fighter no doubt, but he has this arrogance about him. He needs to be brought down to earth. I don't like that he ducked yuri gamboa, I don't like that his brother Robert saved him from salido to get him a decision. I don't like that he clowns canelo about meat, but is working with Victor conte a known cheater. I don't like that he never ever mentions Terrance Crawford.

Comment

cuz Mikey acts like he's great already. He a good fighter no doubt, but he has this arrogance about him. He needs to be brought down to earth. I don't like that he ducked yuri gamboa, I don't like that his brother Robert saved him from salido to get him a decision. I don't like that he clowns canelo about meat, but is working with Victor conte a known cheater. I don't like that he never ever mentions Terrance Crawford.
                    The man is a 4 division champion so of course he is great in his own way/mind. If Gatti is a hall famer I for sure foresee Mikey a a future hall of famer! Also He fights for a living of course he is arrogant, he has too, if you don’t have no self belief in Boxing Day bye bye to your career. It’s not like he is a aśśhole to his fans and I have actually meet Mikey in person and he is far from what your saying! Similar to Spence a quiet respectful person but carries himself with swag and arrogance but never disrespectful so I don’t buy that arrogance thing!if you think Mikey is arrogant...do you find Charlo, Wilder arrogant? Just a question? In boxing you pick and choose your battles you can’t face everybody fans want you to face! Gamboa was high risk low reward type of fight in that moment similar to !Joshua vs Wilder! so that why Gamboa fight didn’t happen but look at how Gamboa career ended! And now look at Mikey’s! And the Crawford situation is from them having friendly beef since the amateur a fight that will never happen cause of bob arum unless the fight is big enough!

I just curious. Who are you favorite fighters?
                    Last edited by El Ondeado; 12-26-2018, 04:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X