Collapse
No announcement yet.

HBO tried so hard to push Gennady Golovkin trying to make him Manny Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GGG is such a better fighter than manny technically it's not even funny. JAB, Defense, fundamentals, cutting ring off, footwork. Just lol at you thinking manny is a better fighter p4p.

Comment

HBO are a bunch of **** riders! They chew fighters up and spit them out. Just like Floyd said "they will just move on to the next one." Oscar, Trinidad, Jones, Kovalev, Pacquiao, and now chocolatito. When "their" fighters lose they talk mad ****. No wonder Floyd went with Showtime. Them HBO commetators suck big time too. They should have ex fighters call fights. Wait til ggg loses or loma loses. Trinidad first loss to bhop amd hbo was talking about retirement. Jones got ko by tarver, got ****ted on. Ehh rant over.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
        Golovkin didn't have the dance partners Pacquiao had. You need recognizable dance partners with a decent following to make a guy into a big star.

Morales, Barrera, Marquez, Cotto, Pacquiao, Mayweather, Margarito, Mosley etc
        yeah, plus that was when boxing was still popular

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
          GGG is such a better fighter than manny technically it's not even funny. JAB, Defense, fundamentals, cutting ring off, footwork. Just lol at you thinking manny is a better fighter p4p.
          LOL GGG is basic, Canelo is much better he is slicker and smarter, GGG has no defense, Pac is dynamic, he can fight off the back foot, has blazing speed, unorthodox angles, and his footwork is underrated look at this and tell me if GGG is better just stop.

give prime Pacquiao a GGG with slow podding feet and wide open face and he will fire down the middle all night trust me on this.

Look at his foot work matching his hand speed its poetry in motion, Orge golovkin with his basic robotic style no special effects, in boxing you need to be special and GGG doesn't stand out at all just basic with power, stuff jab, but cant fight backing out only walks forward.

Comment

Why would they have to push so hard to make an undefeated middleweight champ with 3 of the 4 world title belts, 16 successful title defenses, 15 won by KO and a streak of 23 KOs in a row and 33KO wins out of 37 fights look good? Hell, he is good. You are always bragging about your ability to pick the winners of big fights. Who do you pick to win, Canelo or GGG who HBO is trying so hard to make look good?

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
              LOL GGG is basic, Canelo is much better he is slicker and smarter, GGG has no defense, Pac is dynamic, he can fight off the back foot, has blazing speed, unorthodox angles, and his footwork is underrated look at this and tell me if GGG is better just stop.

give prime Pacquiao a GGG with slow podding feet and wide open face and he will fire down the middle all night trust me on this.

Look at his foot work matching his hand speed its poetry in motion, Orge golovkin with his basic robotic style no special effects, in boxing you need to be special and GGG doesn't stand out at all just basic with power, stuff jab, but cant fight backing out only walks forward.

IT's funny to read you heaping all this praise on Pacquiao when you pick him to lose almost every time. Years ago you told us to mark your words, Rios was going to KO Pacquiao with a left jab. Then you were just as sure Vargas would KO Pacquiao. Then you picked Horn to beat Pacquiao and for once you were correct by robbery. Your track record as a great predictor of big fight winners is below average. Since you are picking Canelo to win so easily I'll pick GGG to win by KO.

Comment

Oh my God, you actually have Jeff Horn as the new PFP king. He is the new PFP king on your insane list. He will be PFP king on anyone else's list when pigs fly. He doesn't even make the top 500 on my list. The first decent welterweight he fights on neutral soil will be the end of nerd boy Horn.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post

damn was that shit filmed on a Gameboy?

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
                    That's because he was a b1tch that wouldn't move up to fight better guys
                    Can you please name one fighter in history that was making the money Golovkin was with a pending mega fight on the way, which he's in now, that decided to move up just because? Also, please name these supposed high profile fighters at smw which would have Golovkin doing significantly more ppv's.

Turning down the biggest payday of your career and a mega fight giving you exposure all over the world just to disadvantage yourself and shorten your career to fight less high profile fighters for likely less money is just stupid.

Comment

They can hype him as much as they want. Golovkin still has to beat some elite mexicans.

Comment

Working...
                      X