No announcement yet.

Ever since I saw this Chocolatico Sparring Vid I knew he wasn't PFP fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
    So you seen one sparring session and came to that conclusion? Were you dropped on your head as a kid?
    No, but your mamma did... she fell off the table while trying to push you out her vagina

Comment

Originally posted by JaguaresMx View Post
      **** thsi forum has gone full stupid when it comes to Chocalitito

He was a destroyer in 3 divisions and finally lost as small fighter entering his 30s.

That clearly invalidates everything.....boxing fans!
      Both men are practically the same size and age . Don't discredit Rungvisai's win. Roman lost to the better man whom had his number last night and the fight prior.

Comment

Originally posted by pesticid View Post
        So then why are you posting in my thread twice you butt hurt dummy

Comment

Originally posted by JaguaresMx View Post
          **** thsi forum has gone full stupid when it comes to Chocalitito

He was a destroyer in 3 divisions and finally lost as small fighter entering his 30s.

That clearly invalidates everything.....boxing fans!
          No he's a good fighter, going 12 with Estrada, Cuadras and Run in fights that could've gone either way is still a great accomplishment. So he isn't hype, I have never called him that but based on skills he is not a p4p fighter and much less # 1

Comment

You could pull up videos of James Toney getting absolutely clobbered in sparring was he not P4P? Paul Spadafora put a beating on Floyd and hit him a ton was Floyd not P4P either?
            Its sparring.
            Fighters will get hit a lot when working on certain things, they're not fit at the start of camp. Sometimes they're sparring 3-4 guys. Sometimes you'll have to figure guys out.

You've been here since 2006 that is the most shocking part.
            Yo mamma jokes, really? How old are you? Aren't you like 40 odd with kids? Tragic.

Comment

Um that is his style and that style got him numerous world titles and went 46-0 before losing.

Not everyone has a mindset of being defensive. Choco's style is beautiful to watch but he is vulnerable because he stays in the pocket. He met his match big ****ing whoop. It happens doesn't take away from his greatness.

Comment

Working...
              X