Collapse
No announcement yet.

(GRAPHIC) Deontay Wilder SHOWS BROKEN HAND vs. Chris Arreola FIGHT

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How often do boxers tear a bicep? I remember James Toney did that too.

Comment

Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
      This just makes things slower in the HW division. Wilder wants to fight the top guys and it is no way of telling how long he would take to heal and how he is going to be. On top of that he is going to need some interim fight to get back into pace
      Blessing in disguise though? Doesn't this give him ample time to hit the squat machine, leg press, hamsting curl, calf raises, and leg extentions?

If he can get his lower body to be in the same condition as his upper body, or even better, then it will make him a lot harder to knock down and it will do his balance a world of good.

Though I doubt he'll do it, I mean, at thirty years old aint no way he aint realised that his legs are way too small for his upper body. Funny enough, a lot of muscular black guys in South Africa are just like that, *****z only focus on upper body and have these small little chicken legs. Looks weird.

Comment

For some weird reason I never used to pay much attention to hand injuries....like I always thought of other injuries such as broken jaw or broken nose etc as being worse....yeah I know how silly that sounds given your hands get the most action usually in a fight but I just never paid attention to hand injuries till I read about a fighter whose name I cannot remember mentioning a time when he broke both his hands during a fight and then he talked about how he had to have his wife wipe his arse for him for for like 8 weeks or something.

That really hit home just how bad having a broken or hand or two would be...we use our hands a million times during the day without even thinking for so many reasons even the thought of having one broken hand sounds bad enough but when this guy was talking about braking both during a fight I thought damn that must be ****ing awful. To not be able to wipe your own arse, wash yourself , eat with your own hands, dress yourself, use your phone/internet etc all whilst your hands are broken sounds like something that'd make you never wanna box again if you broke them during a fight.

Just made me think...anyway Wilders broken hand looks like a bad one....wish him well on his recovery.

Comment

Sledgeweather17 ...were you born ignorant or is it a hobby you work at daily?

His leg size is genetic and you can't build on size that isn't there. Take a look at NBA athletes with slender legs and make the statement their not in condition!

These injuries will be chronic and a big part of his career as time moves on.
          I think punch work in a swimming pool could take some bag work time away and light work with free weights could be utilized also.
          They should be working on getting that inflammation under control and not let nature take it's course. He will need experts to evaluate the damage and have
          top physicians on trauma and stress set a program up for recovery.
          This is a very serious situation for him.
          Ray

Comment

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
            Seriously...this can't be good for a champ on the rise... this is the same hand he broke and had to have surgery on before.........this injury stuff is the dif between being good....and being an ATG.......I feel sorry for the kid.....

looked like his left hand or am I mistaken?

Comment

Your hands were healthierbefore you fought stiverne . now your fights lasting longer you got more riounds to cripple yourself.

Once healed no more wasting time. Fight fury and josh. You might only be90% what you was at best. But if you fighjt those guys in 3 years you will only be 80 %

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
                Blessing in disguise though? Doesn't this give him ample time to hit the squat machine, leg press, hamsting curl, calf raises, and leg extentions?

If he can get his lower body to be in the same condition as his upper body, or even better, then it will make him a lot harder to knock down and it will do his balance a world of good.

Though I doubt he'll do it, I mean, at thirty years old aint no way he aint realised that his legs are way too small for his upper body. Funny enough, a lot of muscular black guys in South Africa are just like that, *****z only focus on upper body and have these small little chicken legs. Looks weird.
                If he don't get lazy and actually hires a conditioning coach alongside getting better footwork (which he badly needs) it might be a blessing in disguise. But he is thirty already so he doesn't have a ton of time

Comment

That is pretty nasty. Damn bruvva

Comment

Alexkid is going to help Wilder recover.

Alexkid will wipe Deontae' s azz.. Hold and aim his dong....

Alexkid is the Florence nightingale of our time!

Comment

Get well soon, champ! You finished the fight with that hand and showed your heart. I've seen men cry over much less.

Comment

Working...
                      X