No announcement yet.

American cop shoots unarmed black guy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pessimistic View Post
    Unemployed? Yes. Bum? No. Have my own house and everyday I decide how I must spend my money at 34. You have to decide how to get power turned back on your in your dingy flat
    You own your own place at 34? aka approaching middle age?

and was 34 the age when your mother let you spend your money on whatever you like?

Comment

It's called "investing". I've had this place for six years now. I actually bought it during the height of the economic recession of 2008. Alright, now I understand. Don't believe everything you hear on the media. It gives you a twisted world view. Sorry to have traded insults with you. I will bid you a good day. P.S. not a gun toting yank either I was brought up in a house without guns and I'm conservative. You and I could be friends if we weren't separated by a common language.

Comment

Originally posted by The Chancellor View Post
        What did you Americans do after 9/11? You opened the worlds largest mosque on ground zero on September 2011, the 10 year anniversary of the attack. American's are weak, spineless, cowards.
        Lol damn this Chancellor cat is obsessed, dude is like a scorned ex-girlfriend

meanwhile I don't know where you're from nor do I give a f**k

stay mad my super angry brotha

Comment

OP is a **** with bad teeth

Comment

Working...
          X