Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan-Josesito Lopez Could Be Next For April

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad fight for Khan. This will be an epic fight tho. People are forgetting that Josesito was competing at 154 pounds so this guy is pretty strong, I'm not saying he was a very strong 154 pounder but still. At 140 pounds this guy is a beast. Josesito will not let khan run circles around him like Molina, khan will be forced into wars here and there and get clipped along the way. The blueprint to beat khan is well known now, plus khan doesn't have the power to hold him back

Comment

Logical fight for Khan.

He will win, with ease.

Comment

great fight, hope it happens....... if khan fights at 100% he takes it...... but lopez has some heart........ could go either way.

Comment

Watching Khan fight little Montiel last night was pretty pathetic if he is claiming that was supposed to be his return to the world stage. Lopez is a B-level fighter on Khan's level. I'd like to see that fight. But he runs his mouth like crazy. "If I was in there with Danny tonight I would have knocked him out." What? Oh, man. Frankly it is mental that he is still fighting. If he gets in there with Bam Bam, Mathessye, Berto it's lights out.

Comment

Bad match up for Khan, guys like Lopez are trouble for Khan. Tall, rangy, durable, strong. Lopez is similar to a Prescott with his wild style he's kinda a hybrid of Peterson and Prescott. Credit to Khan If he wins this fight but IDK man If he's looking to rebuild he shouldn't be looking to fight Lopez because even If he wins he won't look good doing so... Khan has more a chance of getting KTFO himself especially If he fights Lopez like he fought Molina he will get clipped..

Comment

Khan fighting smart should win but if he gets reckless Josesito will break another jaw

Comment

As much as I hate Khan im going to give him props for this fight. Lopez punches are crisp and he has a lot of heart too. Great fight for TV. Showtime is killing HBO.

Comment

This is the caliber fighter that Khan will have to fight from now on to avoid getting stretched again. I noticed Khan got popped a few times last night and if Molina had been a slightly stronger guy, Khan would have found himself getting off the canvas yet again.

I still think that Lopez could stretch him out with a solid punch too considering what he did to Ortiz so this could also prove to be a risky fight even though they want it because they think Lopez is feather fisted.

Comment

Originally posted by lows187 View Post
                    Bad fight for Khan. This will be an epic fight tho. People are forgetting that Josesito was competing at 154 pounds so this guy is pretty strong, I'm not saying he was a very strong 154 pounder but still. At 140 pounds this guy is a beast. Josesito will not let khan run circles around him like Molina, khan will be forced into wars here and there and get clipped along the way. The blueprint to beat khan is well known now, plus khan doesn't have the power to hold him back
                    let's hope Canelo didn't ruin him though, he got his ass beat pretty bad

Comment

Of the guys Khan can fight next (Danny Garcia, Lamont Peterson, Lucas Matthysse) I would say that Josesito Lopez is the least risky. Not a bad way to continue rebuilding him in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                      X