Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd's legacy stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
    When you have to say Floyd was hurt by Dlh, at the end of their fight, and blow up Margaritos chin as special, I like your chances of arguing with Timbo, lmao!
    Dude said floyd has no chin and Margarito has a great chin lol.
    Both were hurt by Mosley but one(margartito) went into orbit and had to have the towel thrown in.

The other(mayweather) finished the round coming forward. go figure.

Comment

When you have to say Floyd was hurt by Dlh, at the end of their fight, and blow up Margaritos chin as special, I like your chances of arguing with Timbo, lmao!
      Your in literally every Floyd thread,n defending him like he's youe main squeeze. I knew you'd be here as well. Nut huggers are so predictable.

Comment

Your in literally every Floyd thread,n defending him like he's youe main squeeze. I knew you'd be here as well. Nut huggers are so predictable.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
          Obviously it's opinion based that goes without saying I chose those words because I would be extremely confident of those fighters beating Floyd in there primes.

We don't know how well Floyd would have faired against the best in his era let alone the best ATG fighters.
          Name the lengthy list of fighters who have a better resume than Floyd, and who would beat Floyd head to head.

Also, name the best fighters in Floyds era that he may have not beaten.

Comment

Obviously it's opinion based that goes without saying I chose those words because I would be extremely confident of those fighters beating Floyd in there primes.

We don't know how well Floyd would have faired against the best in his era let alone the best ATG fighters.
            I would be extremely confident of Floyd beating most of them~

Floyd beat plenty of top guys, I don't find him some huge enigma. He is and would be a very tough guy to defeat in that ring, by anybody in any era.

Comment

Generally speaking the only people who think Floyd is anywhere near being the GOAT or even a top 10/20 ATG are casual fans or very new to the sport.
              You are how old again?
              Were you around when Ray Robinson fought?

You don't have to be new to the sport to think that Floyd is an all time great.
              I have been watching boxing since the 80's

I Also have watched alot of film on the other all time greats.

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
                Dude said floyd has no chin and Margarito has a great chin lol.
                Both were hurt by Mosley but one(margartito) went into orbit and had to have the towel thrown in.

The other(mayweather) finished the round coming forward. go figure.
                On the contrary, you said he has a great chin, which he doesnt. Mosley's style is tailor made to constantly lay hands on Margarito, not to land as much on Floyd. But those 2 shots that did land on Floyd, hurt him badly. Yes, he recovered, because he knows what to do when hurt, but he still got hurt. Which is attributed to his overall cranial toughness. Margarito got hit with bombs the whole night. Man, Im sorry, is Floyd related to you? I never like dissing people's family.

Comment

Name the lengthy list of fighters who have a better resume than Floyd, and who would beat Floyd head to head.

Also, name the best fighters in Floyds era that he may have not beaten.
                  I'm waiting on the same list lol.
                  Still hasn't posted it yet. Oh well

Comment

• Originally posted by timboslice708 View Post
                    Defending Floyd from what, lmao?

Wait...ok, you feel better? Now, kindly address my post.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                      What kind of babbling bullshit is this~

I still want to hear you explain why Robinson did not want to fight Charley Burley if he was straight He-Man in the ring, and how isn't that worse.
                      Oh so you watched the Sugar Ray Robinson: The Bright Lights and Dark Shadows of a Champion. How awesome of you, had to dig that deep to name a fighter he ducked when he was way past prime? Come on man, Floyd takes ducking to the GOAT levels.

Comment

Working...
                      X