• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by r ! z View Post
    exactly!

just like how 8 Mile was remade into Get Rich or Die Trying
    wasn't ray a remake of 8 mile too?

Comment

First scarface was real good, 2nd ended up being a classic... How is 21th century ****ty hollywood gonna top that. All they know how to do these days in throw money at a flick for pretty special effects. No good story, no good acting just a painted turd unless it's a Scorses movie.

Comment

Originally posted by *Khan View Post
        I don't believe that it's running out of ideas. Quite simply they are trying to milk already established names.
        They are son, same as games. Expect that **** to crash in 10 years.
        Hollywood is all out, everything has been done.

Comment

Originally posted by *Khan View Post
          They are making a remake of Seven Samurai. They're gonna slaughter the name. Also a remake of OLDBOY, a film from '03. A remake not even 10 years in.
          You gotta be ****ing ****ting me. Prob my top 3 all time favourite. No westener can do the Kurosawa-Mifune team justice. NEVER

Comment

If the movie is good, im all for it, if they butcher it then Al Pacino should personally shoot the director.

The old boy remake could be amazing, or ****ing terrible. Im nervous about that one. Its not a typical Hollywood movie.

the Departed was quality, and that was a straight up copy of Internal Affairs.

Comment

Anyone who've seen the Pacino CLASSIC Carlito's Way and then seen the wonderful turd of a movie Carlito's Way - Rise To Power know that average actors and producers can't fill the shoes of all time greats.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
                Anyone who've seen the Pacino CLASSIC Carlito's Way and then seen the wonderful turd of a movie Carlito's Way - Rise To Power know that average actors and producers can't fill the shoes of all time greats.

i didnt even know that movie existed, Carlito's Way is quality.

I might watch the new one to see how badly they ****ed it up

Comment

What's next for these idiots? Try to remake Godfather or Goodfellas?

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
                    i didnt even know that movie existed, Carlito's Way is quality.

I might watch the new one to see how badly they ****ed it up
                    Don't waste money on it.. don't support with just 1$.. Get a cracked version if possible..

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
                      Don't waste money on it.. don't support with just 1$.. Get a cracked version if possible..
                      lol i'll dl it then

Comment

Working...
                      X