Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

History Section, Picks For David Haye vs Wladamir Klitschko?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• History Section, Picks For David Haye vs Wladamir Klitschko?

Who are you picking in this mega fight? This is the biggest HW fight since Lewis vs Tyson back in 2002. Who do you think will win & why?

I am picking Wlad and I can't wait to see it. I just hope he KO's him for the 10 count and not a forced stoppage.

I am excited for this fight.

Comment

klitschko by ko

Comment

I think both Klitschko's are a terrible match up for Haye. Vital because of his chin and pressure, Wlad because Haye isn't no pressure fighter that's going to make Wlad uncomfortable by staying in his face and hammering him not to mention Haye don't have the chin to really do that either.

Wlad could win an easy boring decision by just jabbing Haye all night while he circles, or if he wants to finally impress somebody if he actively throws that right he's gonna knock Haye out with that or a right followed by a left hook.

Comment

I'm rooting for double KO because Haye is a prick and Wlad is boring.

Honestly i think the deciding factor is how haye can fight while being backed up. Klitchko is sound technically, notbto mention his height and length. He hits Hard too. The only advantage Haye has is speed. But not enough to run circles around Wlad. David isn't a outside boxer so this matchup is all wrong for him unless he can spark out Wlad.

Comment

Safe money's on Wlad, but I'd prefer Haye pull it off.

Comment

wladimir should win
              it should be exciting

even if haye doesn't throw a lot of punches, either guy can be hurt and they are the two biggest punchers on earth right now.

nothing beats the atmosphere of a real HW championship fight

you can feel it from the back row when the big boys are throwin down

it's just a shame good HW fights have become a once per decade ordeal

Comment

I'm going somewhat against the mould here - I think Haye will see wlad's jab coming, slip it and counter with a straight right that will end it - however I don't trust haye's chin and if he gets caught with anything half decent it's lights out - I'm psyched for this fight!!

Comment

Wlad by stoppage before 8 rounds.

Comment

oh and as an aside if Haye wasn't blathering on about retirement all the time I think him winning would be the best thing for the division in ages ... a superfight v vitali anyone? And then haye vadamek would be a big one too and with guys like helenus and perez on the way up the future would actually be quite bright. But unfortunately even if he does win he'll probably just retire and to steal his own words "what a way to truly **** on the heavyweight division" that would be

Comment

Working...
                    X