Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Khan's Wife Apologises To Anthony Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These two are well suited. Their both ****ing mental.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
      She basically falsely put Joushas name into it to make Khan jealous

Jousha can sue for slander

When it comes to mind games, women are the best
      Yup, many women have gotten innocent men killed or beaten up, by trying to claim they slept with or the guy at work thinks they are hot to instigate the jealous mind of their boyfriend or hubby

Comment

Amir khan wants a blonde blue eye big booty big **** chick, but he wanted to marry a woman to please his parents and his image as this conservative muslim man, if you look at the women amir flirted with online they are all curvy women with **** and ass and white, amir wife has pancake make up and a weak body no curves.

Comment

I'm at Picadilly's with your missus *****.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
            Hah, bull****. If Khan's account wasn't hacked, what are the odds that her account was just coincidentally hacked right at that moment?
            she lying she posted it earlier but deleted it.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
              Amir khan wants a blonde blue eye big booty big **** chick, but he wanted to marry a woman to please his parents and his image as this conservative muslim man, if you look at the women amir flirted with online they are all curvy women with **** and ass and white, amir wife has pancake make up and a weak body no curves.
              Of course he wants big ******* and not that E.T. looking ***** he's with.

Comment

I see there's a decent crowd keeping up with the Khandashians...

Comment

She did that ****

Only one way to settle this:

Bare knuckle fight at the top of Big Ben.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaryu View Post
                    I see there's a decent crowd keeping up with the Khandashians...
                    I saw an episode of that and lost like 500 brain cells.

Comment

I never liked that British robot AJ but after banging Khans wife much respect to AJ and his team. She probably wanted to feel what it was like to be with a champ. I do hope AJ is smart though I mean he's The HW champion of the working he can pretty much have his pick of women and khans girl is average at best. She will be trying her hardest to get pregnant and have a paycheck...I mean baby by him

Comment

Working...
                      X