Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im actually happy boxing is doing bad right now. The fans have wisened up and watchi

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im actually happy boxing is doing bad right now. The fans have wisened up and watchi

Aren't watching mismatches anymore. They also aren't paying for any BS ppv fights that shouldn't be on ppv in the first place anymore. With these low ratings, the boxing promoters can't put out mismatches anymore and that's why we're getting these great match ups now. If they make loma Garcia ****, i will literally bust an involuntary nut right after i hear the announcement.

I don't think it's doing bad but the fans are a lot more educated. The good fights are doing good numbers and the bad fights aren't doing good numbers

Comment

Doing bad? It's been a great year for us fans so far. There have been a lot of awesome and competitive fights this year, many of them on free tv, cable tv or pay tv which many people already subscribe to and a lot of huge upsets as well.

Comment

Floyd and Manny exiting is the best thing that happened to boxing. Everything is up for grabs now and everyone is getting exposed. Lets all hope Chavez wins for the sake of boxing.

Comment

Working...
        X