Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Arreola last longer against Wilder than Eric Molina?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Arreola last longer against Wilder than Eric Molina?

Four years ago Chris Arreola knocked out Eric Molina in one round.

Does current Chris Arreola last longer than the nine rounds it took Wilder to stop Eric Molina or does he get stopped before then? How does a fight between Molina and Arreola go down today?
    Yes, he last longer than nine rounds
    16.67%
    No, he goes down before the ninth
    83.33%

I doubt he will. He is very fat. If he was as lean as Wilder he would probably weigh under 200 pounds. Wilder is much bigger even if he weighs less. Stiverne KOed him and Wilder is better, faster and punches harder than Stiverne. Arreola is a come forward fighter who is right there to be hit. Wilder could knock him out in any round including the first round and I doubt he will take 9 rounds to finish Arreola. Three or four rounds would be my guess.

Comment

Wilder catches him erly and gets himout of there before the end of the 3rd.

Comment

prime arreola would have a real shot against deontay. wilder still looks clumsy and like an amateur at times when he sees an opening. you present the opening, but you lie about it, and then you counter. tough when the guy has 84 inches of reach, but it's been done in the past by lesser offensive fighter than arreola.

current arreola hasn't been in shape in years. literally years. i don't know if he could ever get down to a proper weight. he was 225 ish when he was in his prime and actually training [probably the last time we saw that was against chaz witherspoon, about 6-8 years back, IIRC.

arreola's got a ton of experience. that's about it as far as distancing him from the eric molina's of the world at this point. he's too far gone.

ko in 5

Comment

Working...
        X