Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official: "Pac-Man" Pacquiao vs "Desert Storm" Bradley 3 Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chaconlittlered View Post
    dude wtf you on man Chavez is a piece of crap, hes running around ahahahahaah he going in and out side to side Abraham is a strong puncher and Ramirez fought the perfect fight wtf do u expect him to do ahahahahahahaah damn
    Just thought it was a boring fight. Arturo is old I thought Ramirez would go for the KO that's all

Comment

• this gonna be an awesome fight, all the phags will be crying about not seeing it live tommorow

Comment

• Ramirez should go after the WBA belt. If Sturm is indeed retiring, it will be up for grabs.

Comment

• Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
          this thread is so slow that everyone wanted to tell paulf abou michael buffer lol

I really cant believe it. A Manny Pacquiao PPV, and we've got as much RbR activity as, like, Vitali Klitschko-Albert Sosnowski or something

Comment

this thread is so slow that everyone wanted to tell paulf abou michael buffer lol
            Lmfaooooooo

Well I'm still a little excited if only because I'm nervous Bradley could win this one clean

Comment

• Bradley Tribe son....lets do this thang Timmeh!

Comment

• It's time...

And Roberto Duran is in the house!!

Comment

Yeah, where the hell is everyone. Fools better get in here.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    Bradley Tribe son....lets do this thang Timmeh!
                    Bradley Tribe!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• I am streaming the fight, but to be honest, I barely cared enough to do that LOL

I had 0 interest in this fight. No real interest in any of the boxing today to be honest. A couple of the fights turned out OK though, so no regrets

Comment

Working...
                      X