Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Could Headline Blockbuster Event on April 20

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well it looks like it will be Rios as Soto is just a b.s. name thrown out there.

Maybe they can fight in Texas, if not I like the idea of this being in the Philippines or in Asia.

FWIW to the idiots crying about a Rios fight....Manny just got brutally KTFO. what fighter, in the history of the sport, doesn't take a lighter fight after a loss like that. Even at that, Rios isn't an easy fight.....

Comment

Originally posted by Dunkeroo23 View Post
      Rios? Soto?!?!?! Pacquiao has taken cherrypicking to a whole new level, this is 10x worse than the Margarito and Mosley fights. makes Floyd look like the GOAT
      you do realize pac did get ktfo last month...and if he's going to fight as soon as april it would be bad to throw him in with a top fighter right away. he needs a tune-up to see where he is at (physically and mentally) and to get his confidence back...however i do think a guy like rios although stylistically should be tailor made for pac would be a tough comeback fight for him considering how hard a puncher and relentless rios is. i still think pac fighting in april is way too soon to be coming back...

Comment

btw Rios would outwork Pac 8-4 and retire him. a Soto fight should not even be allowed to happen
        Based on Rios' fight against Alvarado?

Comment

Bradley rematch hopefully.

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
            Rios fights with that intensity and hunger that sadly Pac no longer has

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
              rios would be a dangerous comeback fight for pac...it's bad enough that i think he's fighting way too soon, but it would be worse if he decided to go up against a guy who is relentless with his pressure and hits hard ..pac could really jeopardize his health with this type of fight.
              Last edited by Bermuda; 01-11-2013, 03:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
                rios would be a dangerous fight comeback for pac...it's bad enough that i think he's fighting way too soon, but it would be worse that if he decided to go up against a guy who is relentless with his pressure and hits hard ..pac could really jeopardize his health with this type of fight.
                yup. although i think the fight would look similar to pac-marg, dont think they should throw him in with rios yet. soto is actually perfect for a comeback.

Comment

Rios? Soto?!?!?! Pacquiao has taken cherrypicking to a whole new level, this is 10x worse than the Margarito and Mosley fights. makes Floyd look like the GOAT
                  The mu****a just got knocked out cold, wtf you talking about? And Rios and Soto are dangerous fights, Soto style is all wrong for Pacman he has power and is a counter puncher.

Anyone who slams Pacman for cherry picking after being knocked sillly has taking Pac hating to a whole new level.

Comment

O_O so Manny usually takes 6-7 months from one fight to the next and this is when he's destroying guys most of the time and taking no punishment...now he gets laid out cold and wants to fight 4 months after that?? Where's the logic in this, at least fight in May or July, give urself time to recover and train properly. Someone who just got KTFO shouldn't be doing heavy sparring/training 2/3 months after and going into a fight 4 months after. Rios would normally not stand a chance against Manny but I dunno how he bounces back after that KO and if he's not given proper time to train and recover than Rios is in this fight as far as I'm concerned...hell so is Soto

Comment

Rios fights with that intensity and hunger that sadly Pac no longer has
                      And fighting Pac he fight with just that more. Its a dangerous fight for Pac. And a good fight to watch! LOL@ these people underestimating Rios. Better believe this guy comes to fight and is willing to get KOd to give it his all! Thats a dangerous at all time fighter! Especially for a fighter coming off a KTFO loss!

Comment

Working...
                      X