Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!!!~~Boxing Scene's Top Users From 2003-06~~!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pac_man=God View Post
    Im sorry rockin', i dont know what got into me. I should have put "***** cat"

Rockin'
    You know how we do it......................Rockin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
      Its great to have you back!!!!!!!!..............Rockin'
      I would love to beat you over the head with a shovel.

Comment

• The love flows rapidly through this thread. One Rockin' hater after another. A shovel to the head, knock me out in the first round, blah blah blah. Whats your problem with me. Last I recall we were good, but hey obviously something has changed. Im still the same as I was the last time I saw you so whats up?

Rockin'

Comment

The love flows rapidly through this thread. One Rockin' hater after another. A shovel to the head, knock me out in the first round, blah blah blah. Whats your problem with me. Last I recall we were good, but hey obviously something has changed. Im still the same as I was the last time I saw you so whats up?

Rockin'
          Maybe I will **** your ******* with a carrot and then make you eat it.

Comment

• Originally posted by badblood View Post
            Maybe I will **** your ******* with a carrot and then make you eat it.
            I would prefer that you used a string bean. It would remind me more of you.

Rockin'

Comment

I would prefer that you used a string bean. It would remind me more of you.

Rockin'
              My **** is shaved so it looks bigger.

Comment

My **** is shaved so it looks bigger.
                Dude, you have to shave your ****. Is that like a tenth generation inbred feature or something. Ive heard of cleanin' the sac off a bit but having to shave your shaft. Its uncivilized!

Rockin'

Comment

Dude, you have to shave your ****. Is that like a tenth generation inbred feature or something. Ive heard of cleanin' the sac off a bit but having to shave your shaft. Its uncivilized!

Rockin'
                  What chic likes to dive on man bush?

Comment

What chic likes to dive on man bush?
                    Tell me your preference and I will have a better idea.

Rockin'

Comment

• I'm not mad I didnt make the list, I'm just confused as how 2nd II none made it??

Comment

Working...
                      X