Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone who thinks this is funny or entertaining needs to be wiped off the planet.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone who thinks this is funny or entertaining needs to be wiped off the planet.

THIS IS SO CRUEL it makes my blood BOIL! ONE- THE KANGAROO HAS NO DENFENSE FROM A MAN- someone who is supposed to have a ****ing brain because some idiot strapped up his paws with ****ing gloves. And secondly the kangaroo is wearing a lead. So if he did manage to do any damage then he would be pulled away. NOT funny.

Humans are cold blooded, stupid and sometimes show lacks of brains. NSB is another proof of it, yet we come here everyday.

Anyway, I am with you 100%, those animals, and I am not talking about he Kangaroo, should be in jail!

Comment

Hmm animal abuse is cruel because it's taking advantage of a living being which is near on defenceless to you, it's like child abuse or torture etc it Takes a pretty sick mind imo to not value and appreciate pain and suffering in animals, physical and psychological

Comment

Me and the kangaroo think you need to lighten up. Can’t a marsupial have any fun in this world at all without being judged by some well meaning do-gooder?

Seriously, that was pretty funny. I wonder how many boxers have wished they had the freedom to reach over and slap the shyt out of the ref when he had it coming.

Comment

Dont like the way the bloke was teeing off on it at times.

Comment

The kang was probably scared from all the noise and stupid ****in flutes in the background whatever the fuk that noise was.

Comment

Wilder is the roo w 2 knockdowns and dude was Fury. I thought Wilder won.

Comment

I thought the kangaroo won.

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
                  Humans are cold blooded, stupid and sometimes show lacks of brains. NSB is another proof of it, yet we come here everyday.

Anyway, I am with you 100%, those animals, and I am not talking about he Kangaroo, should be in jail!
                  Shame on the evil and Saddistic twisted low life Scum that Support this Mindless and Cruel **** fight with the poor Confused and bewildered, innocent Animal... Cowards!!!

Comment

LMFAO!! That was great, I enjoy these kind of freak shows. Ive always wanted to see a gorilla vs a heavyweight. We need more of this for our money.

Comment

Working...
                    X