Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Canelo-Kovalev, Fury-Wallin, PEDs, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Curtis2 View Post
    The truth is, Team Canelo is smarter than all. They knew from the start, Clen/Meat contamination would be their alibi leading to no guilt appearance to the public.
    exactly, everyone talking down clen as a drug and trying to say, why would he use that drug? It's cheap. He had a built in excuse if he ever tested positive.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
      "But at the same time while being FAIR. You have to wonder why Canelo is not testing 365/24/7 anymore" I didn't know hes not doing vada 24/7 anymore. He did it for a year and stopped? Yeah, that's not a good look. Especially since his fight with Kovalev was announced with less than 2 months notice. Which means, he technically could've been using PEDs all summer if he wanted to.
      I'm still waiting for you, Breadman, or someone to post a legit link that says Canelo isn't doing VADA 24/7.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm Widdit! View Post
        Incomplete. You’re not part of the WADA board for its sciences and Advisory. If there was absolutely no tolerance for Clenbuterol then WADA wouldn’t need to have advised world athletes about contamination nor would they have revised their 2019 protocol measures. It’s all about comprehension.

As a matter of fact, it surprises me that nobody in industry nor it’s fans realize that with WADA’s new code of conduct for Clenbuterol, they have finally acknowledged a THRESHOLD for contamination cases. Meaning, had this have happened to Canelo after it this new regulation was passed it wouldn’t have been news nor would VADA have needed to inform the promoters or teams.

That’s what industry haters of Canelo don’t want people to know. If people don’t understand what was just explained then it proves the point of comprehension vs denialism.
        Man I’m a HUGE Canelo fan and even I won’t defend him on this. He failed a PED test. Could he or could he not of had tainted meat? Yes but same time no. He failed and that’s a fact. Which is strike 2 for me. This first I heard him not testing? So I can’t really comment on it.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
          I'm still waiting for you, Breadman, or someone to post a legit link that says Canelo isn't doing VADA 24/7.
          That’s my thought also? I thought he was testing???

Comment

you're an excuse maker. He tested positive for PEDs, a ped that helps with cutting weight and stamina, he did yr round testing and now isn't for some reason. You want to be an apologist, then go ahead, but other than Canelo die hards, nobody is buying it.
            What are you talking about? I’m a Canelo die hard fan but I’m not buying that either.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
              It's been posted on this forum numerous times..

Comment

You could never own me, you're not smart enough and too emotional. You're letting your love of Canelo and dislike for other fighters dictate your stance. Floyd or j rock have nothing to do with this subject. This is about Canelo. 1. He tested positive for clen. Clen helps with weight cutting, and stamina, 2 things canelo has notoriously struggled with. Coincidence? 2. Canelo tested positive when he was tested 3 months out from a fight for the first time and it also happened to be the first time they went to Mexico to test him. Coincidence? 3. We're expected to believe that the richest athlete in Mexican boxing somehow wasn't aware that tainted beef is an issue in his country and didn't take the necessary precautions to avoid this? He was oblivious to an issue that was brought to light as far back as 2011? Sure. 4. You suggesting that Canelo was somehow targeted by the wbc or vada is the most ridiculous accusation of all. The guy has been babied by the wbc since he was 20 and they've continued to bend over backwards for him. He is the most entitled boxer I've ever seen. If anything, there's more of an argument that's there's corruption in his favor when you consider the absurd scorecards he consistently receives, his light ped suspension, and the creation of joke belts such as the franchise title so that mandatories don't have to be enforced on him. 5. There is no good reason for him to have stopped vada 24/7. They made it a big press release last yr to say he enrolled in it, yet not a peep when he drops it? It's shameful.
                Talk about being bias,.... 🤣
                " This has nothing to do with Floyd or Jrock",.... Lol
                So fuccing what! Why isn't Jrock doing VADA 24/7???
                Hasn't Breadman said that all top fighter's should be doing VADA year round???
                Oh but wait! Jrock isn't a superstar so that don't apply to him right??
                Fucc outta here! Breadman is a bias piece of shet! Why don't he have Jrock do VADA 24/7??? He's a unified champion so why ain't he doing it??
                C'mon now! If you gonna hate and be real then keep it real with everything! Don't pick and choose just like that lame Breadman!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                  It's been posted on this forum numerous times..
                  I haven't seen it! Is it a legit Link or is it that YouTube video of that lame NOBODY knows who he is who's claiming Canelo isn't doing VADA 24/7 anymore???

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                    That’s my thought also? I thought he was testing???
                    That's what I thought too....
                    I wanna see a legit Link where it says Canelo isn't doing VADA year round,....

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                      Man I’m a HUGE Canelo fan and even I won’t defend him on this. He failed a PED test. Could he or could he not of had tainted meat? Yes but same time no. He failed and that’s a fact. Which is strike 2 for me. This first I heard him not testing? So I can’t really comment on it.
                      He's not testing according to Micheal Montero who said he called VADA and asked. Someone on the forum contacted Montero to clear it up and he confirmed that Canelo did not sign up again after the 1 year testing ran out. Montero posted that in July. So there is a gap from when the program ran out and at least to mid July when Montero announced what he found out from VADA.

Comment

Working...
                      X