Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• drank more shots

Comment

• ****ing ****. I arrived about 10 minutes late, and they had the ****ing door locked. Maybe it was for the better, but I just hope they don't ask me why I didn't show, because they will then learn that I was the dumb**** who tried to open the locked door about 4 times.

Comment

• Comment

• day before thanksgiving 98% of people aren't working tomorrow in the U.S. ... who the fuk is getting drunk tonite??? me me me me

Comment

• I decided not to tonite.

But I'll be drinking all day tommorow. Hopefully when I stumble in I'll be awake long enough to post 40 something times.

Comment

• Drunk Lang >>> Limey Lang.

Comment

• i also get drunk last last night.

Comment

• drink up bitches!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Drinkin on some johnnie walker black, and playing some bones with my buddies at the shop. We gonna have a doughnut contest in the parking lot in a few minutes. My money is on the procharged Mustang.

Comment

• Sorry drunk langers, I'm laying off the sauce until the new year.

I might have some wine tomorrow night, but only a glass or two.

I'm on a major health kick right now.

In fact, let me bump Green Tea Lang. I feel like talking to myself.

Comment

Working...
                      X