No announcement yet.

Dazn, ESPN+, Showtime, etc

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dazn, ESPN+, Showtime, etc

I have seen a few posters here taking sides and acting like complete imbeciles.

I am one of the few that want all platforms to succeed???

Only asking because as a true fan of the sport I would like it to grow and succeed instead of going down the drain.

Some people here need to grow up a little and understand that we are the only ones who benefit from all of them doing well.

Imagine the sport as it is now, with all the cherrypicking and that, imagine how bad it would become if there was only one app or channel ruling all fights, we would be doomed.

Well said my friend.

Comment

Fans need to stop watching showcase, meaningless fights.

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post

Only asking because as a true fan of the sport I would like it to grow and succeed instead of going down the drain.

Some people here need to grow up a little and understand that we are the only ones who benefit from all of them doing well.

Imagine the sport as it is now, with all the cherrypicking and that, imagine how bad it would become if there was only one app or channel ruling all fights, we would be doomed.
        All boxing is good boxing. But when rogue groups spread lies about a new competitor coming into the game and particularly just PBC shills then those groups will be exposed.

Listen to my pupil break this down.

Comment

I don't care because I don't go out there by gossip. Logic tells me that we can only win or loose and we need to win this one. All platforms should be able to make it.

Comment

It’s only good if ALL platforms are willing to work with others to make the best fights.

PBC lately has allowed its fighters to fight on other platforms (Ruiz being the top example) Dazn and ESPN+ need to do the same, and Arum seems to be willing to work with PBC or whoever to make a Fury-Wilder rematch. That leaves Dazn to step up.

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post

I don't think having discussions about the pros and cons of a given service is a problem. The problem is there are actually posters that have posted they wanted a service to fail. They are the posters we need to isolate. We also need to isolate the people that clearly have a vested interest in a given service.

The rest of us are just having adult conversation about the pros and cons of each service and what we think they can do to get better so our viewing experience as fans is better.

Comment

I don't want them all to succeed because the more of them out there, the more division there is. Having two orgs is a healthy thing. It creates competition and gives the fans the best product.

I'm not going to take sides though. These promoters aren't my heroes or my friends. May the best ones survive. If they deliver, I'll give them my money. I don't owe them fan loyalty though.

Comment

Originally posted by saintpat View Post
                  It’s only good if ALL platforms are willing to work with others to make the best fights.

PBC lately has allowed its fighters to fight on other platforms (Ruiz being the top example) Dazn and ESPN+ need to do the same, and Arum seems to be willing to work with PBC or whoever to make a Fury-Wilder rematch. That leaves Dazn to step up.
                  That's the problem though, I don't think we will ever see the day where all platforms will work together. Too much special interest on all sides.

Comment

We’ve had ESPN and Showtime parade with Fury and Wilder or Spence and Crawford about crossing streets... lol

DAZN willing to give Wilder $100 mil+ and you same dorks say DAZN needs to step up while they at least gave Haymon the opportunity with Ruiz Jr. If DAZN were insecure like Shwotime or ESPN they would’ve said no to Haymon even with Ruiz and chose another alternative instead of Ruiz Jr.

In fact DAZN wanted Ortiz didn’t they?

Who blocked all that?

“DAZN needs to step...”. Lol

The problem with fans is to many cowards here. Been telling everyone go to DAZN for the bag. Only dumb fans seem to be the purists for ESPN or PBC

WAR DAZN

Comment

Working...
                    X