No announcement yet.

Dazn is Quality

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dazn is Quality

I was looking at the highlight videos and other stuff on the website/app and they really pay good attention to detail especially with showing everything that mattered during the highlights with the right amount of editing. Also 30 second jump button helps as well, something i feel the espn plus app is missing. Not sure how a fight fan wouldn't not like this service. I have espn plus as well but i dont use as much since I primarily follow boxing.

Originally posted by Rikanlynx86 View Post
    I was looking at the highlight videos and other stuff on the website/app and they really pay good attention to detail especially with showing everything that mattered during the highlights with the right amount of editing. Also 30 second jump button helps as well, something i feel the espn plus app is missing. Not sure how a fight fan wouldn't not like this service. I have espn plus as well but i dont use as much since I primarily follow boxing.
    It's not for everyone. I myself can't justify it, for 1 or 2 good fights every 3 months, it's just not worth it. And with the exorbitant amount of money they're paying boxers to fight absolute trash fights they won't be able to support this business model forever.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post
      It's not for everyone. I myself can't justify it, for 1 or 2 good fights every 3 months, it's just not worth it. And with the exorbitant amount of money they're paying boxers to fight absolute trash fights they won't be able to support this business model forever.
      Hmm, I haven't seen many trash fights on Dazn. And i love being able to watch the world boxing super series and every now and then catch the bellator cards. I mean its a good line up of some of the top dogs in boxing and lots of boxing all year round. I signed up as soon as it came out so I am grandfathered in for a year. I guess the new price plan is a turn off for people, but I'm a hardcore fan so its hard for me to miss anything boxing, which is why i have espn plus, showtime and dazn, but I do feel dazn is superior in content and presentation

Comment

I wish we had it in the UK anyway.

It might not always be loaded with huge events yet but it’s still cheap and you get good content such as WBSS, then fights like AJ, Canelo, GGG all in the space of about 6 weeks sometimes.

As a boxing fan, it’s still good value. What can you really buy for that money? People probably spend the same amount on 2 coffees in starbucks that are gone in 15 minutes. When you put it into perspective and what most people spend money on, it’s really not bad at all.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
          I wish we had it in the UK anyway.

It might not always be loaded with huge events yet but it’s still cheap and you get good content such as WBSS, then fights like AJ, Canelo, GGG all in the space of about 6 weeks sometimes.

As a boxing fan, it’s still good value. What can you really buy for that money? People probably spend the same amount on 2 coffees in starbucks that are gone in 15 minutes. When you put it into perspective and what most people spend money on, it’s really not bad at all.
          I agree and as i said before the only sport I watch is boxing so it makes perfect sense for me to have it. Help when I am doing my cardio on the treadmill to warm up by watching a fight a missed from the weekend, or rewatch a good one

Comment

Working...
          X