Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The tiger is the real king of the jungle. Not the lion.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
    The point of the tree climbing comment is that Leopards escape Lion attacks by climbing on smaller branches that Lions can't reach. A Tiger's big ass would not be safe in a tree from Lions attacking it. They would all be killed by prides and coalitions. And they've evolved as solitary predators for thousands of years they're not just gonna start living in packs. Please.
    I bet you also like talking about dog fighting? Most people who argue over who would win between a Tiger & Lion do.

Pound for pound out in nature, Tigers are probably number 1.

But well that is not what I am here to discuss.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
      When I read about lions living all over the world and Europe having giant lions I wanted there to be an equivalent jungle bear that used to kill everything. But jungle bears still exist & are lame as hell.

Big Cat predator such as the Sabre tooth tiger did use to live all over the world.

But then they met the apex predator and their days were numbered.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
        from what ive watched, tiger usuallly gets the better of lion when they fight

bear fvvcks them both up tho

i know bears dont live in jungles but still. tiger and lion are your usual UK hypejobs. hiding in their (british) jungle and beating up on hopeless zebras but once they fight a (american) bear, they get exposed.
        As a brit i take offence at this because we have bears here too, most notably Paddington Bear.

None of your Murican bearz can step to mac daddy Paddington

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
          As a brit i take offence at this because we have bears here too, most notably Paddington Bear.

None of your Murican bearz can step to mac daddy Paddington
          I'll bet a grizzly against your paddy and raise you a kodiak.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
            I bet you also like talking about dog fighting? Most people who argue over who would win between a Tiger & Lion do.

Pound for pound out in nature, Tigers are probably number 1.

But well that is not what I am here to discuss.
            What are you here for anyway? You clearly know nothing about either of these animals. Pitting animals together to fight is a human action, so is equating them with terms like 'pound for pound' as if it's a sport, so who really is more likely to be a dog fighting fanatic, kid? Obviously you, all I did was talk about natural aspects of these animals. A Lion wins 1 on 1 anyway, they're built to fight to the death with their protective mane while a Tiger would flee to save itself because injury means it can't hunt. The Lion is definitely the king.

Comment

They used to. They lived pretty much everywhere in the world at one point untill man drove them to extinction outside of Africa and India. They're the most dominant predators because of their size and abilities while living in groups. Lions would outcompete Tigers easily. Tigers can't climb trees like Leopards to hide or run away like Cheetahs. They would be easy pickings.
              It takes 2 lions to kill one tiger. One on one the tiger is tougher but lions can gang up and hardly move alone.

Comment

African Elephant makes easy work out of all of them.

Comment

What are you here for anyway? You clearly know nothing about either of these animals. Pitting animals together to fight is a human action, so is equating them with terms like 'pound for pound' as if it's a sport, so who really is more likely to be a dog fighting fanatic, kid? Obviously you, all I did was talk about natural aspects of these animals. A Lion wins 1 on 1 anyway, they're built to fight to the death with their protective mane while a Tiger would flee to save itself because injury means it can't hunt. The Lion is definitely the king.
                  tiger usually fvvcks lion up when they fight. its on youtube.

Comment

Isn't a Bengal tiger the biggest/fearcist? Sounds like a fun vid to watch.

Comment

Those zoos in China you mean? Nah. Tigers just slap a smaller Lion and then back down. You can see the difference there though, Lions attack with their jaws as they go for the kill. Tigers just box and retreat.

And that's 1 on 1. In the wild, a Tiger would be done for. Ripped apart from all angles. Even Hyenas would outcompete Tigers.

Comment

Working...
                      X