Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Ortiz will get more than $5 mil in the Deontay rematch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2ndroundko View Post
    the f--- you asking people on here for? go ask luis

gee einstein, I dont know why he would be asking people on here, a site for boxing discussion, an opinion question with no right or wrong answer.

maybe you should stop being a dumb phaggot

Comment

So what is the answer?

There were huge headlines related to this just a few weeks ago. Why is the media not following up on this? Ortiz's team turned down $5-7 million for the AJ fight.

Will they get more for the Wilder rematch?

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
        gee einstein, I dont know why he would be asking people on here, a site for boxing discussion, an opinion question with no right or wrong answer.

maybe you should stop being a dumb phaggot
        don't project sissy. can't even look at your profile because it's gayer than richard simmons. twirl your ass outta my face, twink

Comment

Ortiz is on peds, he didn`t have enough time to get clean and he never believed he could beat Joshua. That is why he refused the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by kraftzman View Post
            So what is the answer?

There were huge headlines related to this just a few weeks ago. Why is the media not following up on this? Ortiz's team turned down $5-7 million for the AJ fight.

Will they get more for the Wilder rematch?
            That's what I've been wondering about doe.
            PBC fanboys scream bloody hell when it's DAZN that's making the offer.

Comment

if Ortiz does not get enough money for the fight social security said they would add to his check every month to make up the difference

Comment

He made $500k in the first fight. Probably $250 per undercard fight at PBC. No way he's making $2 mil in the rematch.

Comment

will you get $5 million this year?

Comment

probably not but who cares. we are ment to be boxing fans not accountants

Comment

i heard he's getting 10 million but he has to take a dive as well to insure wilder-fury 2. firm but fair.

Comment

Working...
                      X