No announcement yet.

PETITION to Save GGG’s Legacy / Career - Don’t Sign w DAZN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
    That’s the problem. People are stuck on Charlo. Charlo is as big as Truax and Eubank Jr. There’s no reason why Jermall Charlo even needs to dance around at 160.

Why does nobody acknowledge the weak division at 168?

Too many GGG haters and fake fans that believe GGG needs to stay at 160 and on DAZN. The guy has hard time making this weight.

1st of all you should already know I've said for ages that gg should move up if hes serious about his legacy & doesn't want to face the best at 160 anymore,hes been ducking smw earlier because he didn't want anything jeopardizing what he long ago decided would be his legacy fight/career payday & most winnable legacy fight vs smaller guy.

Ggg/Charlo/BJS/Andrade etc should be fighting at 168 at least but they in some cases aren't skilled enough/powerful enough to face their own size,or in gs case much preferred to beat cans at 160 til ginger lottery cashes in(I've said from day 1 he avoided risks as much as possible in hopes of waiting til lottery payday cashed in 1st because he knew it would be his careers only high 7 let alone 8 figure payday) .

But bottom line is that ggg should have been facing names at 168 yrs ago,he could've been a legend by now had he done that on 1 off basis for money fights vs UK fighters. He could've had names such as degales on his resume ages ago(Degale been called him out) He could've fought Jack too. But hopefully now that Eubanks 1 dimensional ass got Degales scalp & Buttplug Saunders is moving up to 168,maybe ggg sees what we do that he can cement his legacy in winnable fights @ 168,& even if he loses he has a built in excuse as well as avoids the redicule of being beaten at MW again.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
      1st of all you should already know I've said for ages that gg should move up if hes serious about his legacy & doesn't want to face the best at 160 anymore,hes been ducking smw earlier because he didn't want anything jeopardizing what he long ago decided would be his legacy fight/career payday & most winnable legacy fight vs smaller guy.

Ggg/Charlo/BJS/Andrade etc should be fighting at 168 at least but they in some cases aren't skilled enough/powerful enough to face their own size,or in gs case much preferred to beat cans at 160 til ginger lottery cashes in(I've said from day 1 he avoided risks as much as possible in hopes of waiting til lottery payday cashed in 1st because he knew it would be his careers only high 7 let alone 8 figure payday) .

But bottom line is that ggg should have been facing names at 168 yrs ago,he could've been a legend by now had he done that on 1 off basis for money fights vs UK fighters. He could've had names such as degales on his resume ages ago(Degale been called him out) He could've fought Jack too. But hopefully now that Eubanks 1 dimensional ass got Degales scalp & Buttplug Saunders is moving up to 168,maybe ggg sees what we do that he can cement his legacy in winnable fights @ 168,& even if he loses he has a built in excuse as well as avoids the redicule of being beaten at MW again.
      As much as it is fun to troll GGG fans for years, let’s please be honest for a second and not discredit Golovkin’s skill. I would be lying if I said GGG isn’t a great fighter, and yes, I blame his mgnt whom coached him for years to say the wrong things.

But, GGG beats the 168 pool now. Haymon needs to give reassurance that GGG’s here-forward resume has more value than whatever DAZN is offering. Plus Showtime is catapulting with PPV, it’s only going to get better for Golvokin should he sign with PBC.

The 168 Division has 2 Champion spots ready for GGG. Easy fights! Plant and Dirrell can’t beat him.

Comment

Ggg/Charlo/BJS/Andrade etc should be fighting at 168 at least but they in some cases aren't skilled enough/powerful enough to face their own size,. [/B]
        This is a very good and honest assessment that many here don’t even know. Sure Jacobs to prefers to drain more water than Eubank or Truax now at 168. That’s fine, but that has nothing to do with GGG at 168 with his own prerogatives. I would like to see a Jacobs vs GGG at 168.

GGG’s defense is really really good. This whole nonsense about him getting old is played out.

Comment

I urge us boxing fans to think this through and let go of the hate narratives for a serious matter. This goes for the Canelo haters and GGG die hards.

There have been a few of us stating that Golovkin should have already been at 168 a while back. Let's please not bring up cliché reasons as to why GGG stayed at 160. Let's move on.

What we KNOW for FACT is that Golovkin would have EASILY beaten Dirrell or Yildirim last night, not even a challenge. I also strongly and truly believe GGG beats Benavidez as well. GGG would also implement in negotiations to fight Smith in fair game, and imo GGG has the defensive IQ to beat Smith as well. Also Caleb Plant would not beat Golovkin. The ring IQ and level is apparent. Lastly, GGG beats Ramirez the same way he beats Smith with serious VADA testing in play and rehydration clauses. Trust me, Sanchez and Loeffler would know what to demand, and it'd be up to Hearn or Arum to agree with those stipulations. Therefore it goes to purse bid and Team GGG wins either way.

My problem is that the reason why GGG can't decide is because he has to deal with the DAZN, Ring, and GBP shills in Loeffler's affiliations whom UNFORTUNATELY all HATE PBC. This is the main problem. They would rather feed GGG to Canelo 3 just so that PBC doesn't flourish which ironically is the contrary, GGG will flourish on PBC like the Pac post model.

Guys, GGG is about to sign for the benefit of GBP, DAZN, and Ring shilling just because they don't want PBC to do good things for Golovkin. This is absolutely not fair to Golovkin.

What interest is there for Gennady to fight Jacobs again? Andrade or the controversial Canelo series? These things do nothing for Golovkin and the 160 narrative has sailed. I urge you guys to consider that GGG can have 6 great fights on PBC and become a unified Champion at 168 AND he will have PPV on Showtime.
          Does he have 6 hard fights left in him. Seriously. He's what 37 this year. Had 350+ amature fights on top of his pro career. That's a lot of fights, training camps and sparring. It takes it's toll. His wife recently asked him to quit they had another child, he seems to be a family man. I don't see it. It's his decision obviously. I think of Tommy Hearns, Ali etc. who fought on too long and got damaged. Pac is headed that way if he doesn't smarten up. Like Golovkin has said in the past " It just takes one punch to change your life."

Comment

I urge us boxing fans to think this through and let go of the hate narratives for a serious matter. This goes for the Canelo haters and GGG die hards.

There have been a few of us stating that Golovkin should have already been at 168 a while back. Let's please not bring up cliché reasons as to why GGG stayed at 160. Let's move on.

What we KNOW for FACT is that Golovkin would have EASILY beaten Dirrell or Yildirim last night, not even a challenge. I also strongly and truly believe GGG beats Benavidez as well. GGG would also implement in negotiations to fight Smith in fair game, and imo GGG has the defensive IQ to beat Smith as well. Also Caleb Plant would not beat Golovkin. The ring IQ and level is apparent. Lastly, GGG beats Ramirez the same way he beats Smith with serious VADA testing in play and rehydration clauses. Trust me, Sanchez and Loeffler would know what to demand, and it'd be up to Hearn or Arum to agree with those stipulations. Therefore it goes to purse bid and Team GGG wins either way.

My problem is that the reason why GGG can't decide is because he has to deal with the DAZN, Ring, and GBP shills in Loeffler's affiliations whom UNFORTUNATELY all HATE PBC. This is the main problem. They would rather feed GGG to Canelo 3 just so that PBC doesn't flourish which ironically is the contrary, GGG will flourish on PBC like the Pac post model.

Guys, GGG is about to sign for the benefit of GBP, DAZN, and Ring shilling just because they don't want PBC to do good things for Golovkin. This is absolutely not fair to Golovkin.

What interest is there for Gennady to fight Jacobs again? Andrade or the controversial Canelo series? These things do nothing for Golovkin and the 160 narrative has sailed. I urge you guys to consider that GGG can have 6 great fights on PBC and become a unified Champion at 168 AND he will have PPV on Showtime.
            lmaaaooo

GGG vs Danelo, Jacobs, Andrade, Mungui and Callum Smith is way bigger than GGG at pbc vs Charlo, Dirrell, Plant and Benavidez

Or GGG at ESPN vs Brant Murata and jessie Hart. Ramirez already moved to 175.

Comment

As much as it is fun to troll GGG fans for years, let’s please be honest for a second and not discredit Golovkin’s skill. I would be lying if I said GGG isn’t a great fighter, and yes, I blame his mgnt whom coached him for years to say the wrong things.

But, GGG beats the 168 pool now. Haymon needs to give reassurance that GGG’s here-forward resume has more value than whatever DAZN is offering. Plus Showtime is catapulting with PPV, it’s only going to get better for Golvokin should he sign with PBC.

The 168 Division has 2 Champion spots ready for GGG. Easy fights! Plant and Dirrell can’t beat him.
              I have ALWAYS given ggg his credit of being a very skillful fighter & a top name for any fighters resume. But gggs problem has ALWAYS been playing it safe(which ironically is the main reason he only has 1 loss on his resume which thereby demonstrates monetarily his careers been managed decently but at same time has compromised his legacy,so its a paradigm). And yes as I've said prior,GGs best bet is going to SMW,I could've swore I was saying this to you on another thread.

The irony is that MW is full of giants boiling down who would likely be more dangerous to any fighter than most smws aside from Smith,& I dont see who can beat gg at smw except Smith who I think would still be beatable because he himselfs a giant smw boiling down. I give Canelo a shot to destroy at smw as well because hes far more skillful than the SMWs & he is far more well rounded & has easily same power as most SMWs.
              Last edited by kushking; 02-24-2019, 06:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
                lmaaaooo

GGG vs Danelo, Jacobs, Andrade, Mungui and Callum Smith is way bigger than GGG at pbc vs Charlo, Dirrell, Plant and Benavidez

Or GGG at ESPN vs Brant Murata and jessie Hart. Ramirez already moved to 175.
                What is “bigger?”

You guys just hate on PBC without rationalizing. Munguia is garbage, not even a belt holder in said divisions. Charlo will move to 168. Plant and Dirrell easy fights for GGG- two division Champ. Smith is moving up. GGG beats Benavidez.

Why would GGG need to fight Jacobs again? Canelo is most likely taking that strap. Canelo 3? Zzzzz. Andrade? Andrade has more value than Plant or Dirrell?

Yeah let’s be honest here.

Comment

I have ALWAYS given ggg his credit of being a very skillful fighter & a top name for any fighters resume. But gggs problem has ALWAYS been playing it safe(which ironically is the main reason he only has 1 loss on his resume which thereby demonstrates monetarily his careers been managed decently but at same time has compromised his legacy,so its a paradigm). And yes as I've said prior,GGs best bet is going to SMW,I could've swore I was saying this to you on another thread.

The irony is that MW is full of giants boiling down who would likely be more dangerous to any fighter than most smws aside from Smith,& I dont see who can beat gg at smw except Smith who I think would still be beatable because he himselfs a giant smw boiling down. I give Canelo a shot to destroy at smw as well because hes far more skillful than the SMWs & he is far more well rounded & has easily same power as most SMWs.
                  Not too sure. I’m just going off the eye test for the 168 pool now. Word’s been the been that Smith and Zurdo are having trouble making weight so I don’t put much stuck that they will be there for longer. If Loeffler is truly out of the picture then GGG should be making the better choices. Since Abel is still there I’m more than sure he is the one persuading GGG to go left or right. The problem is GGG doesn’t have an objective management whom aren’t shills for DAZN, Ring, or GBP.

Comment

What is “bigger?”

You guys just hate on PBC without rationalizing. Munguia is garbage, not even a belt holder in said divisions. Charlo will move to 168. Plant and Dirrell easy fights for GGG- two division Champ. Smith is moving up. GGG beats Benavidez.

Why would GGG need to fight Jacobs again? Canelo is most likely taking that strap. Canelo 3? Zzzzz. Andrade? Andrade has more value than Plant or Dirrell?

Yeah let’s be honest here.
                    let’s be honest here. GGG makes more just vs Jacobs than what he would make COMBINED vs Dirrell, Plant and Benavidez. PBC doesn’t pay what what DAZN pays for these fights.

And if we are real honest you are a DAZN hater. It’s obvious DAZN is the way better deal and that’s why ggg is about to sign with them. Did Haymon offer an equity stake in pbc? Nope. Now ya that control freak would do that. The truth is the DAZN deal is way better for the present and future of ggg and his family.

Comment

I am a big GGG fan and a big Canelo fan. I would love for him to go to 168 and win those fights you talk about him winning. I hope he does go with PBC. GGG will decide who he signs with and nothing anybody posts on this forum will influence his decision. I doubt he has ever visited this forum even once. About all anybody on here can do is cross their fingers and hope he chooses the network they want him to chose. Canelo is his biggest money fight but Canelo is the DAZN darling now. GGG will never get fair scoring in a 3rd Canelo fight and would need to either win at least 9 rounds big or score a KO to get the win. Canelo is too good and his chin is too great for that to have much chance of happening. GGG would probably be treated better by PBC and still make very good money. I hope he goes with PBC. ESPN has insulted him so he won't be signing with them which is for the best.

Comment

Working...
                      X