Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 01-07-2019, 11:10 AM #21
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2350 Post(s)
Laligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,276.65
Total Points: 57,450.93
what an idiot - __________ Eddie the snake lol - __________ DAZN is shit and so is Eddie's US stable.  Taking over America baby LMAO - __________ Matchroom USA is sooo shit - __________ Eddie's US stable LOL - __________ 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - __________ Gay and Lesbian Pride - __________ Gay and Lesbian Pride - __________ Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lfc19titles View Post
Is this excuse number 10?
excuse #12 I guess.
Their master is king of excuses why he deserve a draw.
Laligalaliga is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-07-2019, 11:13 AM #22
Undisputed Champion

Laligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond repute
what an idiot - __________ Eddie the snake lol - __________ DAZN is shit and so is Eddie's US stable.  Taking over America baby LMAO - __________ Matchroom USA is sooo shit - __________ Eddie's US stable LOL - __________ 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - __________ Gay and Lesbian Pride - __________ Gay and Lesbian Pride - __________ Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillaMane26 View Post
And obviously Hearn wants Whyte next
Lolx.....
wilder's signature will nullify every interest or wants or what have you.
Old 01-07-2019, 11:14 AM #23
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
Hearn shouldn’t of fumbled last time. Now he has to wait so live with it. Not Wilders fault the statue is a protected lil ***** and no one here knows him.
wilder is only buying more time. he can't avoid the KO.
Someday it will catch up on him.
Old 01-07-2019, 11:42 AM #24
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2031 Post(s)
Pan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 18.68
Total Points: 26,786.80
I put you on ignore because you're floyd dlckrider you pu55y a55 biatch.  I don't want a grown man who idolises another man in my threads.  I'm going to be away for a few days so give this to your mom and tell her I said to think of me when she uses - apples 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laligalaliga View Post
Lolx.... Saying a champ with 10yrs experience, 8 title defences and 41 prof fight to his belt profile is still growing is embarrassing to be honest.

Just having his first ppv few weeks ago in 10yrs itself is embarrassing. Knowing that he even needed a British guy to make his first ppv is even more embarrassing.

After fury fiasco, he goes back to free TV show.

Tell me something else Pls.
There was like a 3 year period when Wlad couldn’t even get on TV in the US during that 10 year run.
Pan-Africanist is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2019, 12:48 PM #25
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
There was like a 3 year period when Wlad couldn’t even get on TV in the US during that 10 year run.
wlad is a different story. most of his fights are in Germany.
Wilder needing a rehab fury to grow his profile after 10yrs says it all who he has been fighting.
Old 01-07-2019, 07:05 PM #26
Undisputed Champion

Pan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond repute
I put you on ignore because you're floyd dlckrider you pu55y a55 biatch.  I don't want a grown man who idolises another man in my threads.  I'm going to be away for a few days so give this to your mom and tell her I said to think of me when she uses - apples 

Quote:
wlad is a different story. most of his fights are in Germany.
Wilder needing a rehab fury to grow his profile after 10yrs says it all who he has been fighting.
Prime Wlad got ko’d by Cory Sanders and Lamond Brewster.
Old 01-07-2019, 07:15 PM #27
Contender

Quoted: 310 Post(s)
that g is a glorious beacon of lightthat g is a glorious beacon of lightthat g is a glorious beacon of lightthat g is a glorious beacon of lightthat g is a glorious beacon of lightthat g is a glorious beacon of light
Bank: 1,264.17
Total Points: 18,903.53

Quote:
still a faar better champ than wilder.... plus klitchko made wilder quit a sparring session, lol
that g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2019, 08:26 PM #28
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by that g View Post
still a faar better champ than wilder.... plus klitchko made wilder quit a sparring session, lol
No one is saying Wilder is better than Wlad. That’s ridiculous.
Old 01-08-2019, 05:39 AM #29
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
And so? There is no shame in being KOed in HW. He went ahead to dominate the division for a decade.
He didn't need a rehab guy on drug fiasco to be on ppv.
Old 01-08-2019, 06:07 AM #30
Undisputed Champion

Exclamation

Quote:
And so? There is no shame in being KOed in HW. He went ahead to dominate the division for a decade.
He didn't need a rehab guy on drug fiasco to be on ppv.
Please the man fought 3 times that year. How many training camps do you need to be back? He was obviously in shape. And in the US it takes years to break through. We just don’t support any bum with boxing gloves on. We like to eat our young and sadly we our quite proud of that.

Share This With Friends

Tags
clock, duck, for-, joshua, long, official, wilder

User Tag List