Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The tiger is the real king of the jungle. Not the lion.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    How about you stfu and take your bullsh/t to nsb you phag.
    Why accuse when you can't back up your talk you imbecile.. bunch of twisted panties in here..

Comment

• Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
      I read actually that Barbary Lions are only extinct in the Wild and are growing in population in Zoos. Glad to hear the largest Specie of Lion actually has a great chance to make a comeback and TKO extinction inside 11 rounds.
      I read that also, but I thought they where? not full blooded Barbary Lions, maybe 50%.

But if they are 100% Barbary Lions that is great.

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
        from what ive watched, tiger usuallly gets the better of lion when they fight

bear fvvcks them both up tho

i know bears dont live in jungles but still. tiger and lion are your usual UK hypejobs. hiding in their (british) jungle and beating up on hopeless zebras but once they fight a (american) bear, they get exposed.
        LMAO I agree all the footage or reports I've seen is tigers are stronger and faster than lions. I remember someone showed me some report where a lion and tiger got into each other's cages at some zoo and the tiger mauled the lion once and the lion was killed instantly with one swift mauling blow.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
          LMAO I agree all the footage or reports I've seen is tigers are stronger and faster than lions. I remember someone showed me some report where a lion and tiger got into each other's cages at some zoo and the tiger mauled the lion once and the lion was killed instantly with one swift mauling blow.
          Tigers I think? May have one of the best if not the best endurance out of all big cats 'They can track their prey for miles upon miles'.

All big cats/cats are awesome. I don't think you should go by zoo accounts, very cruel. 'But yes read plenty of accounts just like that' I think Tigers fight slightly different also, do or can do more damage with boxing, swiping, break necks with blows etc

Female Lionesses are quite great fighters also, a lot gets mention about males.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
            Why accuse when you can't back up your talk you imbecile.. bunch of twisted panties in here..
            Nothing to back up. You’re a b/tch. Period.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              Nothing to back up. You’re a b/tch. Period.
              So all bark and no proof.. nuthuggers are the worst

Comment

• Originally posted by Split Decision View Post
                litteraly u say ? lmao

post a vid or link bro
                I don’t need to if chimps are ripping balls off and are 4x stronger than a human being and the gorilla is 10x stronger than them you can do the math.

Comment

• - -Siberians shred Bengals, but both toast on African savannah.

Lions still ok in India in spite of Bengals, so you 8th Grade Fruitcakes need genuflect another topic.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    Each animal is a predator at, or close to, the top of the food chain.

So "king" in that sense.

The Jungle Book seems to have been more accurate. Since Shere Khan was the most feared creature in the jungle.
                    What about the Liger? I know lions are from Africa, and Tigers come from south east Asia... so they don’t step on each other’s paws. But ligers are giants.

Comment

• Lions, tigers..... Detroit rules the jungle.................Rockin'

Comment

Working...
                      X