Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 06-11-2019, 11:27 PM #101
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2181 Post(s)
Don Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 77,540.29
Total Points: 93,293.20
Good post in my 'mayweather's toughest fight' thread. - punchr To go with your cup of joe. - punchr Stay caffinated. - punchr donut - punchr long live Big PUN! - -jose- 
great pics in the latina thread - Santa_ :beerchug: - -jose- Iím outta green - BERNIE'S CORNER 

Quote:
Originally Posted by man down View Post
Lets see if HC costs go down after this. Lets see if wait times improve in the ER after this. Lets see if insurance costs go down after this.

I heard all this somewhere before. Yet my insurance has gone up and my deductible has gone up.
This is America. Nothing goes down costs always go up.
Don Pichardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 11:43 PM #102
Undisputed Champion

Don Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond repute
Good post in my 'mayweather's toughest fight' thread. - punchr To go with your cup of joe. - punchr Stay caffinated. - punchr donut - punchr long live Big PUN! - -jose- 
great pics in the latina thread - Santa_ :beerchug: - -jose- Iím outta green - BERNIE'S CORNER 

Quote:
Originally Posted by man down View Post
Huh?
[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
Some states have implemented programs to cover undocumented immigrants, particularly children and/or pregnant women. For example, Oregonís Cover All Kids program provides coverage to kids in household with income up to 305 percent of the poverty level, regardless of immigration status. California has a similar program for children. New York covers kids and pregnant women in its Medicaid program regardless of income, and covers emergency care for other undocumented immigrants in certain circumstances.

Source: [Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
Follow us: eyeOnInsurance on Twitter | healthinsurance.org on Facebook

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

I was reading another article last week that was more expansive on the topic but for the life of me I canít find it now.

It seems However that California is going all the way with it. Making it full blown law and selling it free. Other states have done it but did not make it front line news. C
Old 06-11-2019, 11:44 PM #103
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
The 'attorney' is still having trouble with the concept of evidence.
And article is now considered evidence? What kangaroo court do you frolic in. Lol.
Old 06-11-2019, 11:54 PM #104
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Free market competition is responsible for countless improvements and innovations on countless products and services.

Government control eliminates that entirely.

That's a huge reason right there why the private sector always outperforms the public sector, by far.

The problem is our government is ran mostly by lifer politicians. They have no understanding or experience in private sector ingenuity, problem solving, and improvements.

In their bubble, they come to believe government, and only government, can solve problems.

It's a glaring ignorance that has caused so many problems we face not to be solved and to often be exacerbated, and it has actually created so many more problems to boot.

It's one reason I rail so much against lifer politicians, and am generally very excited when I see people with successful private sector experience and knowledge be elected to political offices.
Private always outperforms the public huh?

Lol

We sent people to the moon more than half a century back. Private companies are barely getting rockets out our atmosphere.

Hell even Soviet Russia was first do that decades ago. And they were full blown communist.

The us military is the most advanced in the world. Most innovative tech is created a decade or two by the military and it slowly works its way to the private sector.

Government fails
Is efficiency that it.
Old 06-12-2019, 06:47 AM #105
The Watcher

Quoted: 1756 Post(s)
STREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 124,331.65
Total Points: 174,974.60
so you can stop being paranoid about me, we will always be true blue homies forever even though you hate me - Tha_Greatest Salud! - STREET CLEANER i see, my thread annoyed you, lol, that means im doing good, lol, stay angry but keep writing, lol, peace pal - Tha_Greatest Happy Holidays - BOXEO _ You're a good poster. Keep it up. - 1bad65 

Quote:
Sanders didn't even hold a real job til hit 40, and that was when he was elected to his first political office.

That's not hyperbole, either.

In a society composed mostly of rational people, he would be the town jester.
Yet millions follow him and it is obvious he doesn't connect with the working class. All that free stuff only leeches and the young will endorse. None of it is really free and if it was why give up your freedoms so the government can support you.

What happens when the money runs out?
STREET CLEANER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2019, 01:03 AM #106
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 9038 Post(s)
Sugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 48,130.40
Total Points: 71,518.75
a truly ATG poster - here's an apple to sustain that brain power - jas It's Easter time, here's an Easter Egg for being the most knowledgeable poster bar none - jas Always spitting out the truth. - Augustane You made some good and fair points for Pac Algieri matchup - hectari couldnt green, but excellent post on violent crime punishment - sugarsmosley 
appreciate the green - -jose- cheers - Beercules beer's on me bro - Mike D Well said - -jose- racist coward - boxingsupreme87 
Real talk - jas war sugar - Mike D No Message - mathed Have some popcorn my brotha! - Mighty_Windir Suck my BBC, yall will lose then never see a repurblican win again.,, - STAX ON DECK 
For think'n you're relevant ! LOL ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Good posts - ΣNΣMY One of the best posters here - 1bad65 Spitting truth bout towels - Shontae De'marc Stock Savvy - BoxingFan85 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - jas Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jas Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - jas AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Pichardo View Post
Wages donít go up because shareholders donít want workers digging in their pockets.

Thatís why immigrant labor will always. E a thing.

Thatís why the wall will never be built.
Lmao,,, wages donít go up because ther is a flood of unskilled workers... anybody with skills like an account, engineer, doctor, lawyer, etc gets paid, and idiots that can be replaced by a 15 year old, wages donít go up..

Supply of unskilled workers is thru the roof, and thatís why wages donít go up...

Are you tying to say skilled workers like engineers, doctors, lawyers, etc ther wages arenít going up over he past decade or 2. Thatís what you are claiming?
Sugar Adam Ali is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
homeless, passed., screw, well