Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Anthony Joshua Wants To Right His Wrong at MSG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UK boys should be fighting in their home ground mate. They are domestically good.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
      I swear if Joshua don't use home advantage in the rematch he's an idiot.
      Yea Joshua needs a ref that won’t let them fight close range moment they get near each other he breaking them up like ref was doing versus Parker also letting him call his own timeouts again

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
        Dazn is trying to conquer the American market
        This fight was always slated to be in the US
        This is all bullchit from Hearn , but he won’t get his wish
        Plus , i think this looks good for AJ , win or lose , at least some redemption
        I agree....

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
          I have a change of heart, the rematch needs to happen in the UK.

Just watching how the powers that be in the US don't want Josh to get those belts back and want to see the end of Hearn since they're linked together. Josh needs to come back home, win the belts back, then go back to the US when it's time for a big fight.
          You sound stupid powers to be? He lost belts by tko after quitting he wasn’t robbed on scorecards... Hearn can succeed in us market by not putting on ****ty cards like he was doing when dazn first started and better advertisement for the app

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
            I agree....
            I just don’t see this fight happening anywhere but US
            That’s why Dazn is dumping all this cash
            It would be ironic to have it anywhere else

Comment

I would prefer Joshua to get his belts back were he lost them as a fan

People would be saying he’s a home bird ect

Joshua needs erase that azz whooping with a azz whooping ......

Gonna be major pressure on him that’s for sure , deserves credit for not running from the rematch

Comment

Originally posted by Cigar View Post
                Ruiz wants 50 million??? Wtf??? This is what's wrong with boxing. That fat f**k can't even bother to get in shape. He beat an overrated, juiced up, body builder. Fury would box circles around him and if Wilder lands like AJ did in the 3rd, it's lights out for the fat boy.
                He should have said he wants 500k and you would had been ok with it. What is he supposed to say then?He could had said 100m doesn’t mean he is going to get it. Stop showing off because your fat arse has lost all that weight and you don’t want to be associated with fat people anymore. Dieting for 20 years so you can tell some fat jokes on NSB sitting in front of your computer with your slim fast milkshake

Comment

Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
                  You sound stupid powers to be? He lost belts by tko after quitting he wasn’t robbed on scorecards... Hearn can succeed in us market by not putting on ****ty cards like he was doing when dazn first started and better advertisement for the app
                  He was concussed bro he didn’t quit. He got major whiplash when his head / neck hit the ropes . His knees were crawling on the canvas and his ears were nearly touching the first row. Yet he still got up but his legs were spaghetti. The referee could have asked him for a blow job he will be non the wiser. Not to mention his equilibrium was scrabbled with blows to the dome. He didn’t put his fists up granted but he didn’t quit although I will say he was probably happy the onslaught was over and so was I. We can still rebuild

Comment

Kudos to Joshua for thinking like this. This is what warriors do. revisit to MSG and bury the demons from where it started. But I doubt Snake Hearns will allow it

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
                      Dazn is trying to conquer the American market
                      This fight was always slated to be in the US
                      This is all bullchit from Hearn , but he won’t get his wish
                      Plus , i think this looks good for AJ , win or lose , at least some redemption
                      Obviously correct. DAZN stumbled into a major US event that will get wall-to-wall media coverage during US football season. They want it to be Saturday night US Eastern time. DAZN would never let this be an afternoon event competing with the big college football games. That would be leaving so many subscriptions on the table.
                      They will market the hell out of this and try to avoid clashing with any really big college football night games.

Comment

Working...
                      X