Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jeff Horn: People still tell me I didn't beat Manny Pacquiao...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bender2000 View Post
    i was at the fight pac won no question , but what REALLY pissed me off was the foul tactics horn got away with amazing how filthy he fought with no punishment and since then i cant stand the guy.
    an honest assessment of Jeffry...

Comment

Jeff, you can thank Arum for that win.
      Arum, obviously rigged that fight b.c Pac was no longer renewing his contract with Arum.

Comment

Same old, same old, the tactics used by Horn were nothing out of the ordinary when close in fighting is involved, some of you people need to educate yourselves on this style of fighting. Obviously it's new to some of you.

As for a fix, as usual lots of accusations but no proof. Horn was nothing more to Arum than a one off fat purse, Pacman was the real cash cow so why would Arum alienate him? Makes no sense at all, did Arum think for one moment that Horn would replace Packy in his stable? LOL. some of you fanboys.

Comment

''Umm....I did my best. I think I won.''
          ~Pac

''Hats off to the 117-111 judge.''
          ~Horn

''Compubox don't mean shlt (even though it has been the industry standard since it's inception).''
          Last edited by Curtis Harper; 05-27-2019, 07:38 PM.

Comment

A recent fight, Williams -v- Hurd with some classic dirty in fighting https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVOmWtoFnUY

But that's OK because it doesn't involve our delicate hero, at least try fanboys to educate yourselves on what is the norm when infighting is involved, geez.

Comment

Horn's career path is back on course. Vanquisher of the Mundines of the sport. Nothing more.

Comment

Smh pac shoulda went for the kill. Now he has a loss to a guy he never would of lost to in his prime

Comment

It's been only 2 years since that fighf with PAC. Wait til 5 years Jeffry...

Comment

Working...
                  X