Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Republicans are trying to force people to celebrate Mother's and Father's day!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
    This post is a perfect example of a person who has 0 accountability for their actions in life.
    Exactly! Humans aren't perfect and they **** up. There has never been a perfect society where everyone makes the correct decisions with their life. As long as we're on this Earth there will always be people who make bad decisions and aren't accountable and you can't legislate good decision making and accountability. Do you agree with my statement?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      Exactly! Humans aren't perfect and they **** up. There has never been a perfect society where everyone makes the correct decisions with their life. As long as we're on this Earth there will always be people who make bad decisions and aren't accountable and you can't legislate good decision making and accountability. Do you agree with my statement?
      I agree people make mistakes. Is there something wrong with a morning after pill if you didnt use birth control?

Comment

Ur suppose to own ur mistakes not blame others for ur stupidity let alone pay for sheets u made

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
          I agree people make mistakes. Is there something wrong with a morning after pill if you didnt use birth control?
          The morning after pill becoming available OTC instead of by prescription has also led to a decrease in abortions. Low cost/free and easy access to contraceptives is how you stop abortions from happening. This is proven. This is what has been working.

Comment

The morning after pill becoming available OTC instead of by prescription has also led to a decrease in abortions. Low cost/free and easy access to contraceptives is how you stop abortions from happening. This is proven. This is what has been working.
            Good to hear. Like I said I'm ok with abortion up to six weeks but would rather see it done with the morning after pill. The sooner the better.

It amazes me with the tech we have these days this is still a issue. I mean women can go get a implant to prevent birth and not have to worry about remembering to take a pill.

This issue is like the ID to vote. Common sense ****. Options are there but people just don't want to be bothered with things that are important.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
              Good to hear. Like I said I'm ok with abortion up to six weeks but would rather see it done with the morning after pill. The sooner the better.

It amazes me with the tech we have these days this is still a issue. I mean women can go get a implant to prevent birth and not have to worry about remembering to take a pill.
              This issue is like the ID to vote. Common sense ****. Options are there but people just don't want to be bothered with things that are important.
              Six weeks is only one missed period. Most women discover they're pregnant when they're 4-7 weeks. So if you find out mid 5th week you have only days to make a decision, set the appt, and come up with the money. Even if you find out in week four you're still pushing the deadline.

IUD's are the most effective form of birth control. Since birth control was mandated by the ACA, IUD's have become less expensive and more common. Another reason abortion rates have fallen.

People ARE using the options. That's why abortion rates have fallen significantly. You and others in this thread keep ignoring that fact. Low cost/free & easy access to contraceptives, has caused abortion rates to plummet. So we already know what works.

Comment

Another baseman dweller. All his life experience has come from fox news and Rush Limbaugh. They live in a right wing alternate universe. Knowing full well if their daughter came home and told them she was pregnant by DeShaun they'd fly her to China to get the abortion.

These are people playing online characters. They aren't serious.
                cool story but numbers don't lie. 25k posts over 3 years...go outside and look for your damn father.

Comment

Another baseman dweller. All his life experience has come from fox news and Rush Limbaugh. They live in a right wing alternate universe. Knowing full well if their daughter came home and told them she was pregnant by DeShaun they'd fly her to China to get the abortion.

These are people playing online characters. They aren't serious.
                  Dude, youre always pulling up race with ****...quit crying, its fockin annoying

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
                    Dude, youre always pulling up race with ****...quit crying, its fockin annoying
                    Done told that motha****a

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
                      cool story but numbers don't lie. 25k posts over 3 years...go outside and look for your damn father.
                      Yet I'm outside all day

Just because you can't take a piss or go get a drink of water without asking permission from your boss doesn't mean I live that way.

Comment

Working...
                      X