Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A response to Steven Crowder (Jesus VS Muhammad)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] A response to Steven Crowder (Jesus VS Muhammad)

A Response on the video Steven Crowder made in which he mocked Prophet Muhammad.

Steven Crowder>>>>>muhammad

Comment

Jesus will win. By ko in the 6th

Comment

Originally posted by Taha93 View Post
        A Response on the video Steven Crowder made in which he mocked Prophet Muhammad.

Unfortunately many of the things the Muslim man says in that video are simply untrue, a few are,

He says marriage with prepubescent girls is forbidden in Islam, yet Muhammad married Aeisha when she was 6 and consummated the marriage at 9, both ages are certainly prepubescent.

He later states that girls developed faster back in the day, which is another falsehood, girls today due to hormones in our food and our environment in general develop much faster than the girls of the past.

He says Joseph was 90 and Mary was 12 when they got married, there is absolutely no proof behind this statement. Nowhere do we get the age of Joseph nor the age of Mary, and by 10-30 AD a man who was 90 would be extremely old to the point of awaiting death not marriage.

He also says that Islam prohibits marriage to multiple wives, yet Muhamad had 13 wives, and the Quran in chapter 4 verse 3 explicitly states,

"And if you fear that you will not deal justly with the orphan girls, then marry those that please you of [other] women, two or three or four. But if you fear that you will not be just, then [marry only] one or those your right hand possesses."
        Last edited by JimRaynor; 05-10-2019, 11:43 AM.

Comment

Jesus beats Mohammed like Crawford beat Khan

Comment

Originally posted by Taha93 View Post

CHRIST forgave & Saved a woman who was condemned to death via stonning for her adulterous actions

meanwhile Muhammad (Pig 💩 Upon Him) had women stoned to death

Comment

Peace be upon him.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                Unfortunately many of the things the Muslim man says in that video are simply untrue, a few are,

He says marriage with prepubescent girls is forbidden in Islam, yet Muhammad married Aeisha when she was 6 and consummated the marriage at 9, both ages are certainly prepubescent.

He later states that girls developed faster back in the day, which is another falsehood, girls today due to hormones in our food and our environment in general develop much faster than the girls of the past.

He says Joseph was 90 and Mary was 12 when they got married, there is absolutely no proof behind this statement. Nowhere do we get the age of Joseph nor the age of Mary, and by 10-30 AD a man who was 90 would be extremely old to the point of awaiting death not marriage.

He also says that Islam prohibits marriage to multiple wives, yet Muhamad had 13 wives, and the Quran in chapter 4 verse 3 explicitly states,

"And if you fear that you will not deal justly with the orphan girls, then marry those that please you of [other] women, two or three or four. But if you fear that you will not be just, then [marry only] one or those your right hand possesses."
                I laughed at the age of 90 the guy claimed considering the average age of mortality back then was 40.

Comment

I like to think I am fairly objective. Or at least, I do have an advantage when it comes to objectivity on this subject.

Since I don't believe in either Christianity, Islam or Judaism, then I am not bound by loyalty. I can freely say that the character of Jesus is vastly morally superior to Mohummad.

The Jesus character was mostly inoffensive, although had a few anger issues. Mo? Mo was a monster. An absolute monster.

One mostly spoke, and mostly lived the example, of kindness, forgiveness, sharing and caring.
                  The other sometimes spoke of peace, often spoke of atrocities, and lived the example of rape, slavery, murder.

One of these imaginary friends is objectively more moral than the other imaginary friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
                    I like to think I am fairly objective. Or at least, I do have an advantage when it comes to objectivity on this subject.

Since I don't believe in either Christianity, Islam or Judaism, then I am not bound by loyalty.
                    So you are Lomospiritual?

Comment

Working...
                    X