No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    Tyrion and Jamie will find a way to betray Jon Snow and Daenerys.

The Lannisters win. Whooptee doo.
    I've actually been thinking this..

one way or the other, I see a Lannister end up winning in the end most likely Tyrion ends up king

Comment

• Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
      Knowing you this is probably a real spoiler. Don’t be a dumbass and post spoilers
      I make guesses you dickhead. I don't know anything in relation to whats happening with the show. If I worked for hbo, I sure as hell wouldn't have an account on boxingscene

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
        I really hope the last 3 episodes are not just the "good guys" winning and having a few people die.. maybe one of danny or Jon..

I hope to god there is some twists either with the Whitewalkers or Cercei winning somehow

Bollocks.. just some "theory" people who are desperately trying to defend the episode cooked up
        Arya killed the whitewalkers by destroying the night king

Comment

• Originally posted by Build That Wall View Post
          Arya killed the whitewalkers by destroying the night king
          Probably man

But there is still some questions.. what happened to the white walker baby back in what s3-4?

The Night King put his mark on Bran..does that mean anything or it's just done now?

I expect they are done.. but feels like a let down if that's it after 8 seasons of build up..

They are doing a new series on them though

Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
            I just watched "the making of Episode " on HBO. You can hate the series all you want, but you have to be amazed at the production of these shows. Episode 8 took 55 (fifty Five!) nights to film!

One cool thing was that the stakes in the barricade were made of steel...obviously the couldn't use wood since it was burn away, but you'd never k now the difference.
            This is why every now and then I try to watch it. It is by far the most amazingly produce thing on TV...just brilliant. But the show is an endless loop of the same blood filled wars being fought and where it's so creative in production value....it's so empty and monotonous in quality of content.

Comment

• Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
              Was there any light source in the room besides the TV? When I first watched it on a dark room, it was perfectly fine. I had no problem of not seeing anything. But when I had it on Tv watching for the 3rd time while I do work on the computer and with a light on, it does seem dark.
              I have a 40" older sammy, and it's calibrated best i can get to my likes, the room is big, and is dimly lit. I tried switching it after to different settings, and nothing helped it. Then i watched "the making of ep. 3, and they made it look all foggy and smokey.

My guess was because the NK,s presence, if you notice in some previous scenes, are cloudy, (evil clouds...lol.) Up in the air, when dragon scenes were filmed, it was very cloudy and storm-like, so that's where i get that theory from.

Plus, some earlier ep.'s were kinda dark, even when no battles, fights or anything was happening. And they only had candlelight for night scenes inside.
              Last edited by jazluvr; 05-04-2019, 03:52 PM.

Comment

• I hope Cercei wins. Ive been dreaming of Lena Headey putting her juicy thick lips around my dick for years.

Comment

• Dani says ep. 4 is going to be even more epic than ep. 3. Hard act to follow, but the story line can outdo special effects, so there's that. Can't wait. I just started to watch GoT in season 7, and I'm totally hooked, binge watched 3 times already...lol.

I can't imagine seeing the very 1st show and having to wait every week for the next for 7 years. I particularly liked the 1st 1-5 seasons.

Comment

• Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
                    Dani says ep. 4 is going to be even more epic than ep. 3. Hard act to follow, but the story line can outdo special effects, so there's that. Can't wait. I just started to watch GoT in season 7, and I'm totally hooked, binge watched 3 times already...lol.

I can't imagine seeing the very 1st show and having to wait every week for the next. I particularly liked the 1st 1-5 seasons.
                    Where did she say that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                      Where did she say that?
                      She said it in the "inside the episode".

Comment

Working...
                      X