No announcement yet.

I've forgiven Big Baby Miller already

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
    It's what we do eventually with drug cheats anyway. Plus he's pretty funny and I like his style. Can't wait to see him once his ban is over.

Troll comment or what? A weak reason for supporting someone.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
      We all watched pro wrestling. We understand PEDs just fine.
      Yeah most of those guys died after looong periods of steroid use, well into their 40s using primitive, less sophisticated drugs, with very little to non existent medical advice.

Not saying it can't happen now, EPO is dangerous, they all have side effects, but even the use of Peds has got very scientific now with specific programmes and the drugs are actually built around the training. Unfortunately for everyone it's much much safer and using multiple drugs at the same time is normal.

If you want to know more about the subject id recommend Lance Armstrong "a cycle of lies" really good book.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        I'll forgive him when I forgive Tyson Fury for cheating.
        I never bought that whole I'm retiring blah blah mental illness crusade. Dude retired because he got popped and then got depressed because his conscience got the better of him and used the depression as a smoke screen for the UKAD investigation.

He still beat Wilder though

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
          What? Why wouldn't he be alive...I don't think you understand PED's
          I guess I don't. Seems like a lot of unnatural **** to be putting into his body's all.

Comment

Understand the ts' hopelessness.

They will give him 6 months then he'll get a title shot.

Comment

This discussion about rather or not PEDS can harm the body is goofy

Comment

Lol wow it seems like the only people who forgive an athlete for cheating is the the ones who are a fan of those particular athletes.like fury and dillian.they are roid cheats but as you can see there fans steal support them.integrity honor and respect for the sport just don't exist anymore smdh

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                  I guess I don't. Seems like a lot of unnatural **** to be putting into his body's all.
                  Of course it is and the effect on the brain and organs are well documented , but like anything through years of trial and error it's got much safer, drugs have improved, the side effects are more known and there are some very efficient ways to counteract.

EPO for example if taken in excess makes your blood into like a thick slushy texture...and you die. A few people had to drop dead before people understood this, so now they know where the dangerous levels are and some use it with blood thinners to counteract. It's all pretty ugly stuff and for sure if you use for 10-20 years your putting yourself in grave danger, but most don't use anywhere near that long

Also it's been said that if you use certain anabolic steroids for only 6 months they can make lasting and permanent changes to you and the physical benefits can last up to 10 years.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-24730151

Comment

Would you have forgiven him if he only got busted after the fight and took Joshua in deep waters through his endurance and put him in a coma?

Comment

We Stand With You, Baby!

Take a few months off, relax and take your mind off the drama. You deserve it, Champ. Joshua just finding excuses and an easy way out.

Comment

Working...
                      X