Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would you do/think if you encountered these guys?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    Huh? Lol.
    I see guys like this all the time, esp on the west side of Phoenix. They don't fuk with me and I don't bother them. I'm a big dude and they know they aren't going to intimidate me so we respect each other's space. I've never had a chollo say anything if we bumped shoulders in a crowded place. I HAVE made friends with a lot of them just by being real and talking to them about their cars, tattoos, etc.
    Same here, I grew up on the southside of San Diego, which is like a 50-60% Mexican population and I partied with a lot of those guys too. They love drinking and boxing.

Punchr must be staring at their fine girlfriends all drooling and stuttering and sht. No wonder why the cholos always punk him out.

Comment

Originally posted by club fighter View Post
      I'd go all Michael Douglas on dem ponk azz b1tches.

In the real world you would get stomped out like a doormat before you could say all those slick smartass words

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
        Same here, I grew up on the southside of San Diego, which is like a 50-60% Mexican population and I partied with a lot of those guys too. They love drinking and boxing.

Punchr must be staring at their fine girlfriends all drooling and stuttering and sht. No wonder why the cholos always punk him out.
        Nobody's punking me out little man. You can talk like that online, that's fine. But in real life if I heard you talking shit about me in front of anybody I would rush you.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
          Nobody's punking me out little man. You can talk like that online, that's fine. But in real life if I heard you talking shit about me in front of anybody I would rush you.

Damn dude, why the hostility?

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post

Yea, when they catch him dropping pennies on the ground so he can catch a wiff of p#ssey, I'm sure that doesn't go over well.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              Yea, when they catch him dropping pennies on the ground so he can catch a wiff of p#ssey, I'm sure that doesn't go over well.
              You're a clown, what you say has no credibility. So go ahead and run your silly ass mouth, it's all right. Go ahead, you goofy bitch, talk your shit. There ain't no way in hell I'm going to listen to your monkey ass. I just brush it off because whatever words come out of your silly ass mouth mean nothing because that mouth is attached to a fucking idiot!

Comment

What in the actual **** am I witnessing right now

What the **** happened to punchr???

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post

What in the actual **** am I witnessing right now

What the **** happened to punchr???
                  There's all these clowns around here, I'm starting to think I'm in a circus. Can't even have a real conversation; Everybody is a fucking comedian. No one wants to hear the bullshit spewing from their silly ass mouths. It's that simple. That goes to Willy Wanker and Red Foxx's silly ass. He came in my thread not to post something real but just to say some non-sense with his ass clown Willy Wanker. Go jerk each other off somewhere else you goofy son of a bitch. You're not funny; you're a jackass. That's the truth! If it hurts, oh well, fuck you!

Comment

Nothing.......what is a person supposed to do ?

Comment

I’d laugh at them busta ass mutha****as.

Comment

Working...
                      X