No announcement yet.

Who is the sexiest woman Alive right now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
    I once told a serbian dude that joke about the yugoslavian prostitute slobber down my kok a bit...he wasnt impressed...in fact insulting the then president could get a man hurt. I laughed though and nipple crippled him and he almost cried.
    Serbians are big kunts. I had a serbian frend who was 6'3 . The serbian girls were all tall as well.

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post

Gracey Anne Barbosa
      Something doesn't look right about this pic. Face is lighter than the body. Her hand just look small for that body. It seems to be photoshopped.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        Something doesn't look right about this pic. Face is lighter than the body. Her hand just look small for that body. It seems to be photoshopped.
        That's just the angle/lighting. Plus a lot of females don't like to tan their face that heavy because it can end up looking blotchy and weird. Not to mention how bad it can age you.

So a lot of times it's normal for the face not to be nearly as tan as the body. And since her ass is so bulbous and perky, it is the focal point of the picture, and the flash reflects off that rather than her face.

I see wot u mean doe. You could be right - but that's my take on why it might not be 'shopped.

Wot I really don't care for on females are tramp-stamps. This broad has one I just noticed.

Comment

Dunno if its photo shopped or not but shes real.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrWcT8RXLUk

Comment

Actually cancel what I said - I just really zoomed in on her face, and it definitely looks 'shopped.

If not, that photographer, or her "makeup people" needs to be fired for allowing her to have that drastic difference of a tan between her face and body.

Like I said earlier, it is normal for females to not tan their face as much, but usually it blends A LOT better than this, and isn't very noticeable.

It literally looks like somebody 'shopped that head right on the body.

Comment

Ivanka Trump can get it.

Comment

Serbians are big kunts. I had a serbian frend who was 6'3 . The serbian girls were all tall as well.
                They look nice but smell of cabbage

Comment

I finally worked out how to do it. This is what i would if i could
                  Last edited by Rockybigblower; 04-16-2017, 07:39 AM.

Comment

Katt Leyah. Easily

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                      Ivanka Trump can get it.

Jewish girls aren't worth the trouble that they bring to the table. Especially this one.

Comment

Working...
                      X