Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone mad that a man didnt get eaten alive by a snake

More ABC US news | ABC World News

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/...ry?id=27443347

What gets me is they were saying that the snake is okay and healthy. Like they were concerned about its health.
    My question is...How were they gonna get the man out of the snake once it was swallowed whole?

you don't play with canelo's snake like that

Comment

on a serious note..."getting eaten alive"... what kind of ****ed up idea is that?

after months of big talk , dude chickened out once anaconda started crashing his arm, which is understandable but he still looks like a dork and a pvssy.

Comment

Eaten Alive yeah right! **** backed out quicker than Spinks got KTFO out by Tyson..#Poosey

Comment

he didn't go through with it??? HAHAHAHA

Comment

I was going to watch this show, but decided against it. Figured it would be some bs....it takes hours for a snake to devour a large animal and no human would go through that ordeal willingly.

Comment

my girl wanted to watch that last night and that was some bull****! They milked that ****ing **** for two mother****ing hours! Then at the end as soon as I saw that snake I realized it's head was way too ****ing small to even come close to eating him. They were acting like it was about to eat him but it clearly wasn't. Biggest rip off since Heraldo opened up Al Capones secret vault in live TV lmao.

Comment

Yep, show was bs ratings grab.

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
                  my girl wanted to watch that last night and that was some bull****! They milked that ****ing **** for two mother****ing hours! Then at the end as soon as I saw that snake I realized it's head was way too ****ing small to even come close to eating him. They were acting like it was about to eat him but it clearly wasn't. Biggest rip off since Heraldo opened up Al Capones secret vault in live TV lmao.
                  dis is the guy.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
                    dis is the guy.

lmao damn spell check didn't save my ass on that one!

Comment

Working...
                    X