Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Lomachenko beat this boxers in 3 years how good he is??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Lomachenko beat this boxers in 3 years how good he is??

If Lomachenko beats. Salido, Santa Cruz, Mares, Rigo, Gamboa, Donaire, Micky Garcia. How good is he??

Originally posted by nachorjj View Post
    If Lomachenko beats. Salido, Santa Cruz, Mares, Rigo, Gamboa, Donaire, Micky Garcia. How good is he??
    Well come on now! If he could beat all those fighters and FMJ has retired or faded (he'd be 40) I guesss you'd be saying he's P4P #1.

However, as much as I believe in Loma and that he'll go on to achieve greatness, he has only had 1 pro fight so far.

I think you might be jumping the gun just the tiniest bit....

Comment

He'll still be an overrated bum

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
        Well come on now! If he could beat all those fighters and FMJ has retired or faded (he'd be 40) I guesss you'd be saying he's P4P #1.

However, as much as I believe in Loma and that he'll go on to achieve greatness, he has only had 1 pro fight so far.

I think you might be jumping the gun just the tiniest bit....
        is an assumption, but if can beat Salido in his second fight, I dont think facing second-level boxers in his third fight

Comment

If can beat Salido he on in if can high level opponent next

Comment

honestly, considering his peers, that would be a hall of fame resume. we'd need to see how their careers go before and after the lomo fight, obviously. if they're all at athe end, or in rigo's case, don't go on to fulfill full potential, it will obviously detract from lomo's resume.

donaire is a hall of famer. at or around the top for years now. rigondeaux is top 5 p4p on any legit list right now. garcia is borderline 10 p4p [kid was huge at FW, so we will see how he does at 130,]

the rest are former or current world title holders.

they're letting in arturo flipping gatti. that's a better resume than gatti by a long shot. gatti has no wins over hall of famers. he was basically a gloried clubfighter with a couple world titles. he's in because he might be the most exciting fighter ever, given his power, propensity to take shots, and the way he bled.

Comment

Wow, Lomo only had 1 fight so far lol.

And he really didnt look that spectacular in his first outing either.

Comment

he wont beat them, salido is the weakest there(by a big margin) and loma will probabley have a tough enough fight with him, maybe even lose

Comment

He keep winnin if he fight dem slowass bums. Wait till he trya fight a slick black dood....

Comment

Originally posted by nachorjj View Post
                    Obviously the best in the world

Comment

Working...
                    X