Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favorite Boxing Broadcaster?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lampley, Malignaggi, Jones Jr. and Kellerman.

Comment

HAIL Bernstein the most nonbiased with the exception of the Mares hate lol!

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        jim lampley.
        "We've got a new heavyweight champion... and he's an AMERICAN!!!!"
        "BANG... BANG... BANG!"

My picks would be the Showtime boys, Bob Sheridan (in his prime) and the utterly insane Eurosport commentator from the UK, Steve Holdsworth. UN-PC, random and bat**** insane... I once put a compilation up on YT but it got deleted for copyright issues.

Comment

Al Bernstein is the most honorable and honest boxing analyst right now.

kellerman is a wanna be larry merchant d bag.

Comment

Not even close!! The best for years and years was Don Dunphy!! He past away in the late nineties but that guys voice was boxing! Never had favorites and called the fight straight up. He knew what punches landed and could tell if a fighter had recovered or not from hard shots! Clean clear voice, knew the game and was fare to everyone!!
            The guys today couldn't carry his microphone!!!!

I thought Ward did a nice job the other nite subing for Jones! He spoke calmly and clearly and ofcourse has insights that Kelerman and Lampley will never have! Their horrible! Ray

Comment

Al.

By a mile.

Comment

Originally posted by Access_Denied View Post
                HAIL Bernstein the most nonbiased with the exception of the Mares hate lol!
                He doesn't hate on Mares, he just tells the truth when Mares is getting away with fouling nonstop. Commentators should say something when a guy uses his opponent's balls as a speed bag.

Bernstein's the man.

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
                  Al Bernstein, Bob Papa, Paulie Malagnaggi, and Joe Tessitore are all my favorite broadcasters. Roy Jones is pretty good when he's not being biased (see Matthysse/Judah fight).
                  ... .. .

Comment

From that list i'd have to say.......
                    Cossell

Comment

Al Albert and Sean O'Grady were pretty good back in their day.

Comment

Working...
                      X