No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner really sounds like complete jerk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    This isn't news, buddy. Broner always acts like a **** pre-fight.
    funny thing is people buy into this stuff then start hating him then in return watch his fights hoping he will lose. i find it funny and its going to make broner a very rich man

Comment

• Originally posted by Jcsuper View Post
      ^^^^^ This

This is entertainment, this is boxing. Broner is understanding pretty fast that he will make a ton of money by playing the ******* card. This thread is alraedy 14 pages, there are more haters everyday that will watch all his future fights hoping he loses. Big bucks incoming.

Some people are marketing the good guy card, some other the villain card, some other the immature card. Look at Pac after he koed Hatton and the guy from HBO tell him to get down and pray and tell me this isnt entertainment and marketing
      thats what im saying broner is playing you haters like a fiddle

Comment

• There's a difference between entertaining trash talking, ALA Ali and Naz and straight up looking like a ****, Broner, Toney etc. Broner can barely get his words out, what he says contains no humour, wit or intelligence and he just acts ******ed. I can barely watch his interviews without falling sleep. ****** isn't big enough to describe this fool.

Comment

• who edited the title. I said **** not jerk.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
            There's also this video:

He calls JMM "just ok" and then says "He's a good Mexican"

Imagine if a non black boxer would have said "He's just a good black fighter"

Broner is a direct product of the Mayweather culture.
            This is nothing compared to the racist tirades of Ali.

Comment

• hes not that bad tbh. I saw my first Broner fight this month and it was the his walk-on reminded me of Chris Rock's Rudy Rox character in The Fifth Element - amusing initially but the joke wears thin fast. At least hes trying to add some spice to the sport and hes clearly enjoying himself. I suspect the stage or tv will beckon for him once he hangs up his gloves.

Comment

• Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
                hes not that bad tbh. I saw my first Broner fight this month and it was the his walk-on reminded me of Chris Rock's Rudy Rox character in The Fifth Element - amusing initially but the joke wears thin fast. At least hes trying to add some spice to the sport and hes clearly enjoying himself. I suspect the stage or tv will beckon for him once he hangs up his gloves.
                that was chris tucker not chris rock lol

Comment

• Originally posted by illmaticfighter View Post
                  that was chris tucker not chris rock lol
                  how very brittard of me. My knowledge of 90s scifi is clearly on the fade. Shame on me!

Comment

Working...
                  X