Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Money May P4P babyyy

Comment

Originally posted by GUEVARA View Post
      I didnt say he sucks, he is just green and unproven at this point.
      Damn STRUGG, you don't get tired of making Floyd threads?

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
        I agree Canelo sucks. But honestly who doesn't suck compared to Floyd?

Marquez? hah!
        Pacquiao? HAH!!
        Canelo? HOOOOHAH@!!

Martinez? oooooh but he is fighting in Argentina already, and honestly I would like to see him at 154 before facing Floyd there. We won't have a Ward-Dawson situation.
        Actually almost all fighters are better than floyd due to mayweathers inactivity, cherry picking, retirements and blatant duckings.

Martinez at 160 will be the first legit fight floyd will have in almost a decade.

Comment

Originally posted by GoldSugar View Post
          Why should Floyd fight Martinez? Martinez would beat him he's just too big and good.

To say Canelo doesn't enhance is legacy is BS though since it gives Floyd the most lineal titles in 4 divisions.
          So now we giving floyd another pass?

Hes been doing it for the last decade cherry picking fighters who actually stands no chance of beating him NOW a fighter who might actually beat him is disqualified from the lottery just because he might beat floyd?

I dont know about you but ATG are suppose to prove their greatness.

Comment

Originally posted by GUEVARA View Post
            Actually almost all fighters are better than floyd due to mayweathers inactivity, cherry picking, retirements and blatant duckings.

Martinez at 160 will be the first legit fight floyd will have in almost a decade.
            Well to be PERFECTLY FRANK AND HONEST, I think Floyd gets plus points for his inactivities. He rarely fights any more and still manages to put the beat down on who ever he faces. I mean he was retired for almost 2 years and then put the ass whoopin of a life time on Juan Manuel Marquez, THAT IS IMPRESSIVE.

If Floyd has to fight a guy in his 6th weight class at 36 years old to make you happy, then you are just a hater.

Comment

lol you might as well just write hate hate hate hate hate hate hate and hate. why is floyds career tainted if last saturday showed us anything its that pac man is not as great we all thought

Comment

ya no kidding your dead on. guy is not even in his prime anymore. its like people cant hate on him for losing so they take any little thing and make something out of nothing and then defend other fighters on the same type of things

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                  Well to be PERFECTLY FRANK AND HONEST, I think Floyd gets plus points for his inactivities. He rarely fights any more and still manages to put the beat down on who ever he faces. I mean he was retired for almost 2 years and then put the ass whoopin of a life time on Juan Manuel Marquez, THAT IS IMPRESSIVE.

If Floyd has to fight a guy in his 6th weight class at 36 years old to make you happy, then you are just a hater.
                  LOL.

So in your WORLD FLOYDS INACTIVITY makes him greater????? You're no boxing fan i see. LOL

Comment

thats not what he meant he is saying it shows just how great he really is

Comment

Originally posted by NatiKid View Post
                      thats not what he meant he is saying it shows just how great he really is
                      Its exactly what both of you are saying.

FLOYD INACTIVITY = GREATNESS what a joke.

Comment

Working...
                      X