No announcement yet.

Gamboa vs. Juanma

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gamboa vs. Juanma

What do you guys think about this fight? I used to think Gamboa would beat Juanma easily, but after last night I'm not so sure. Gamboa's chin is not that great and if Juanma catches him like Farenas did last night, I think he has a chance. This fight should still be made at 130. I still think Gamboa wins tho, but what do you guys think?

Juanma has no speed, no defence and poor punch resistance.

As was the case before, Gamboa via KO.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
      Juanma has no speed, no defence and poor punch resistance.

As was the case before, Gamboa via KO.
      yea but juanma is a much better fighter than farenas and you saw what happened last night, farenas was tagging gamboa the whole fight, even knocked him down and hurt him. So Juanma should be able to land a couple punches on him too

Comment

Idk man, Juanma will leave Gamboa like Marquez left Pac last night.

Comment

They are both ok fighters. If Juanma catches Gamboa it's lights out. Gamboa just isn't that good. When was the last time ( or ever) that Gamboa fought a descent fighter? Juanma is the same way but at least his opponents had a pulse.

Comment

Originally posted by USAFBoxer View Post
            yea but juanma is a much better fighter than farenas and you saw what happened last night, farenas was tagging gamboa the whole fight, even knocked him down and hurt him. So Juanma should be able to land a couple punches on him too
            Gamboa had over a year off, of course there was some rust.

Farenas has good speed, Juanma doesn't. Farenas has a very good chin yet was still down twice and hurt several times, Juanma has a poor chin....it's a mismatch. Salido battered Juanma.

Comment

Originally posted by mdportorock3 View Post
              They are both ok fighters. If Juanma catches Gamboa it's lights out. Gamboa just isn't that good. When was the last time ( or ever) that Gamboa fought a descent fighter? Juanma is the same way but at least his opponents had a pulse.
              Thats why this is still an exciting fight if it happens. Both of them can be knocked out.

Comment

Juanma's best chance is to wait for Gamboa to make his move and throw that counter right hook that made him the ko artist he is.

About Juanma being a better fighter than Farenas. Obviously, but Juanma hasnt had a fight at 130 it is still a wonder if his power can carry.

Comment

Originally posted by mdportorock3 View Post
                  Salido, Ponce, Solis; those were his last 3.

Salido, the same guy that KO'd Juanma...

Comment

Originally posted by USAFBoxer View Post
                    What do you guys think about this fight? I used to think Gamboa would beat Juanma easily, but after last night I'm not so sure. Gamboa's chin is not that great and if Juanma catches him like Farenas did last night, I think he has a chance. This fight should still be made at 130. I still think Gamboa wins tho, but what do you guys think?
                    It's not the chin it's Gamboa dropping to much weight his ring fight time was 148 Gamboa either has to fight at 135 or 140

Comment

Working...
                    X