No announcement yet.

Getting Rejected x5

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plenty of fish in the sea, mate.

Pull yourself together. Bloody hell son.

Comment

I agree with everything Syf has said.

Let it go son. Who gives a flying fuck?

You're letting some damn girl play you around like a fool? You have to man up bro. Get it together.

She might look like Helen of Troy but she's got you licking from the palm of her hands.

Comment

Some good looking chicks are just spoiled rotten and just need the attention that daddy couldn't spare.

She's likely got many suitors and knows she won't run out of them any time soon. You're just a good 'friend' in her eyes. In the long run, you might regret hooking up with her in the first place.

Comment

some girls are just flirtious. They love to flirt with everybody. Beware. Don't take her flirty behavior as a sign that she wants to get with you because she doesnt. she just loves to flirt and is the same way around everybody. Get your head out your ass...
          u got rejected 5x let it go. Go cyber with Stones and be happy that you atleast got a tranny

Comment

Originally posted by Dro View Post
            some girls are just flirtious. They love to flirt with everybody. Beware. Don't take her flirty behavior as a sign that she wants to get with you because she doesnt. she just loves to flirt and is the same way around everybody. Get your head out your ass...
            u got rejected 5x let it go. Go cyber with Stones and be happy that you atleast got a tranny
            you gonna take tis **** stones??? i thought you had a heart like kats???

Comment

Man, I shouldn't have posted all that tranny BS earlier this year.

I love them women, Jack.

Chea.

Comment

Originally posted by bcfc View Post
                you gonna take tis **** stones??? i thought you had a heart like kats???
                Don't make me drill my **** down your throat son.

Chea

Comment

Originally posted by Stones! View Post
                  Don't make me drill my **** down your throat son.

Chea
                  haha, definately a **** stabber....

Comment

to much gayness in this thread.

Comment

to much gayness in this thread.
                      I know.

Change your faggot ass sig and avatar.

Comment

Working...
                      X