Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PAC to Floyd: $10million fee to make sure you dont come in heavier....Floyd: OK!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PAC to Floyd: $10million fee to make sure you dont come in heavier....Floyd: OK!

Floyd to PAC: More profound drug testing to make sure you dont use performance enhancing drugs....PAC: NO!

WTF?????????

they both obviously made these unheard of demands to be extra careful.

Floyd has a history of cheating like he did to Marquez with the weight.

Pac has no history of steroid abuse, just the Mayweather trash cans throwing muck.

One demand is justifiable, the other is not.

Comment

This somehow still means Floyd is scared. I don't know how, but *******s will tell you.

Comment

Originally posted by TopContender View Post
        This somehow still means Floyd is scared. I don't know how, but *******s will tell you.
        You believe Floyd is not scared at all? Then why not proceed with this fight like every other fight?

Comment

How about the $10 million dirty test penalty? Is Floyd going to agree with that? That's $10 million in the bank for Floyd if Pac tests positive.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
            You believe Floyd is not scared at all? Then why not proceed with this fight like every other fight?
            then Cotto must have had Pacuqiao ****ting in his pants.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
              Floyd has a history of cheating like he did to Marquez with the weight.

Pac has no history of steroid abuse, just the Mayweather trash cans throwing muck.

One demand is justifiable, the other is not.
              Pretty much killed this thread with the first post lol

Comment

Originally posted by Equinox View Post
                then Cotto must have had Pacuqiao ****ting in his pants.
                I said the same thing leading up to the Cotto fight. Its unfair to demand something from a fighter that's not required by the Commission.

Comment

if pacq tested positive before i will agree to the thread

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
                    How about the $10 million dirty test penalty? Is Floyd going to agree with that? That's $10 million in the bank for Floyd if Pac tests positive.
                    im sure pacquiao would agree to the strict testing that he is already scared will detect something...AND a 10 million fee.

Comment

Working...
                    X