Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daniel Jacobs: I'm Truly Excited To Join HBO and Matchroom!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You ain't lying!
    Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
    GGG whipping this boy made him re-think his career choices LOL

Comment

Wow WTF!!! I didn't see that coming.. Hearn taking over.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
        According to Fat Dan, this was done behind Haymon's back.

http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/i...er-eddie-hearn
        How is that possible when in that same fat dan article it also says this:

Keith Connolly, Jacobs' manager, told ESPN that he, Jacobs and Haymon agreed that taking the HBO and Matchroom deal "was the best move for his career."

Comment

Good for Danny. He is a great kid. I hope he gets that rematch with GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            How is that possible when in that same fat dan article it also says this:

Keith Connolly, Jacobs' manager, told ESPN that he, Jacobs and Haymon agreed that taking the HBO and Matchroom deal "was the best move for his career."
            Looks like the article was edited within the last hour and the text I quoted was removed and the text you posted was added.

Well that's what I get for reporting Fat Dan's articles as facts instead of opinions.

Comment

Looks like the article was edited within the last hour and the text I quoted was removed and the text you posted was added.

Well that's what I get for reporting Fat Dan's articles as facts instead of opinions.
              Oh lol, I was thinking the same thing. Because you post the link I was thinking what gives! I think Fat dan would love for Haymon to have no idea. He forgot he is actually meant to be reporting exactly what transpires. Not what he wants to happen. Glad it's all cleared up doe.

Comment

Looks like fighters are finally starting to realize Al Haymon is only in it for himself. 80% of his stable does not fight, he blew all the investment $, he lost all of his tv contracts except 1. His experiment failed because instead of beating the competition with a better product, he wasted all his $ on trying to monopolize the sport.

Comment

HBO will now drop Ward as commentator & replace him with Jacobs

Comment

I would bet on Haymon's PR guys getting onto fat dan to alter the article to save face, if it looks like his fighters are doing things without consulting him he'll look like he's not in control.

The company I work for has done a similar thing several times with online newspapers.

Comment

Hearn interview says it was done with Haymons full knowledge, says he wont be stepping on toes, likes how he has good relationships with all the US promoters and wont be changing

Comment

Working...
                      X