Two other big shots.

Doesn't land.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
      Two other big shots.

and neither does that.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        What fight were you watching? 90% of the clean hard punches came from Canelo.

Golovkin won rounds with a weak jab that had nothing on it. What happened to the hard hitting jab everyone was talking about?
        Sounds like you were watching the wrong fight

Comment

Neither guy was really hurt in the fight. Both iron chins, but I definitely think Canelo landed more hard shots than GGG, probably significantly more.

Comment

Originally posted by Blu View Post
            What about that uppercut Canelo landed?
            I think the huge uppercut Alvarez landed in I think it was the 6th round was the best punch of the fight..

Comment

Originally posted by Red_Menace View Post
              Neither guy was really hurt in the fight. Both iron chins, but I definitely think Canelo landed more hard shots than GGG, probably significantly more.
              Alvarez CLEARLY had Bumlovkin hurt in the 10th and he probably also hurt him in the 6th with a left hook to the body..

Comment

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
                Even the haters cant deny who good his chin is. What impressed me in this fight was just how good GGG's defence was, he took very little clean shots in the fight and was frustrating Canelo by not leaving too many openings despite stalking Canelo and being aggressive all night.
                LMAO.

What fight were you watching?

Comment

Doesn't land.

and neither does that.
                  Both land. Go to youtube and slow it down if you need specsavers.

Comment

What a punch, but GGG saw it coming.

Comment

GGG has a good chin. However, a reasonable person aside from the Amir Khan bout; Could deduce that the naturally smaller Canelo Alvarez didn't bring his power up to the 160 lbs weight division with him. He left it in the lower weight class of a 154 lbs. For example, he didn't even come remotely close to stopping Miguel Cotto, Julio Cesar Chavez, Jr. or Gennady Golovkin.

Comment

Working...
                      X