Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: It's Obvious I'm Slipping, McGregor Has The Edge!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keep trying to sell it Floyd.

Comment

Fuk, im buying this fight now.

I wasnt going to buy it. But now that Floyd admits he is slipping and that McGregor has the edge. I really want to see Floyd lose so im buying this fight now just for that.

Fuk yea Floyd is going to lose and im buying this fight now to see that.

Just kidding fuk this farce of a fight.

Comment

c'mon floyd...this dude can have height/reach advantage, but he still can't box so floyd can box on the outside, or stand in the pocket, it ain't gonna make no difference, and if this dude offers up any type of competition, or even gets a lucky punch in on money's jaw, i can see money taking it personal, taking a risk and being more offensive on a guy who don't know the angles involved. and being taken into deep water and getting busted up in the process...mcgregor is too slow man...floyd can lose two steps and still put a hurtin on this guy...he's gonna look like corrales, blocking the punches with his face...

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
          People in this forum clearly are not that bright. Everything Floyd said is a fact. Conor is a lot younger, he's taller, he has a longer reach, and is a heavy hitter. He literally has every physical advantage going into this fight and the clowns on this forum are acting like none of that would make a difference. Size, length, and youth are definitely factors in the fight game whether we want to admit it or not.

Floyd's only advantage in this fight is experience which he has a lot more of. Floyd may be the rightful favorite in this fight but you guys are not looking at all the intangibles if you truly believe Conor has absolutely no shot in this fight.
          It doesnt matter if you don't know how to use any of those advantages. Conor has not fought in a boxing ring since he was like 15 in some youth tournament. He has no pro fights. He is slower than floyd also. His defense is not very good as slow diaz was landing punches at will. His reach is only to inches less than conor and we know conors best chance would be to try and rough up up and give him no space not stay on the outside and try to catch floyd especially since floyd will easily close the distance everytime conor misses. Conor on paper might be taller and younger but he is used to facing inferior boxers in the mma not world class boxers who wont run in hands down chin up with no defense. Instead her is facing argubly the best ever who is thr best of this era and argubly the best defensive fighter ever. If what paulie said is true about him whoppin conor in camp and paulie is retired and hasnt spared or done anything but eat and drink since getting kod by sam eggington 5 months before(and i tend to believe him about beating conor) then whats gonna happen when an inshape floyd who takes care of his body and trains super hard fights conor? Floyd wins easily.

Comment

Floyd getting the excuses in line.

Comment

Must be very hard to sell this fight.
              I wonder how many millions of dollars they have spent on promotion so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
                Which part of what Floyd said is a lie? I dare you to identify one thing he said in that interview that wasn't 100 percent the truth.
                Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
                People in this forum clearly are not that bright. Everything Floyd said is a fact. Conor is a lot younger, he's taller, he has a longer reach, and is a heavy hitter. He literally has every physical advantage going into this fight and the clowns on this forum are acting like none of that would make a difference. Size, length, and youth are definitely factors in the fight game whether we want to admit it or not.

Floyd's only advantage in this fight is experience which he has a lot more of. Floyd may be the rightful favorite in this fight but you guys are not looking at all the intangibles if you truly believe Conor has absolutely no shot in this fight.

Lol yea technically floyd isn't lying

Comment

Originally posted by SugarAnt05 View Post
                  This some shameless **** floyd is doing. We get it man, you want us to buy the fight but sheesh just stop it. Paulie , conor, floyd, disillusioned mma fans all just cut it out.
                  Spoken like a true boxing fan with the Paul Williams avi. Maybe this thing will flop but there's too many ignorant mma fans it seems.

Comment

Father time is undefeated

Comment

Working...
                    X