No announcement yet.

So Brits have universal healfcare, but

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mlac View Post
    lmao is JimRaynor owned in every single thread he posts in?

Comment

Do you have schools or any form of education system and if so how come they've been teaching you how to spell Healthcare as Healfcare 😂😂😂😂😂what a hillbilly redneck go drink your moonshine and sodo mize your sisters uncles niece 😂😂😂😂🖐

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
        we have nhs dentists too you ******. wonky teeth is better than being a fat **** with diabetes and heart disease.
        Then whats your excuse for being fat ****s with disgusting teeth when you have access to dentists?

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
          What are you laughing at, you America hating pansy.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
            What are you laughing at, you America hating pansy.
            I love America. That's why I'm still here.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
              lmao is JimRaynor owned in every single thread he posts in?
              8000 posts in 3 years and you're still one of the most irrelevant people on this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by hogwash View Post

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                  its a sign of laziness and gluttony. And more people die from weighing the size of a small ship than having a wonky tooth or two.

Comment

Originally posted by hogwash View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Kosta View Post
                      If you earn over a certain amount in the uk there is nothing universal about it.

I have seen my hmrc tax spend breakdown and I spend more a year than I use on my health because I'm not an unemployed coach potato smoking 39 cigs a day. I will never ever get value for money out that system because if I ever need an oncologist I'm going private like anyone making over 60k in the uk most likely is.

It's only universal if you're poor. And the way Europe is going that increasingly just means being a Koran waving refugees who hates the country.

Frankly, I would love it if the system was scrapped. I would be better off financially. And safer too, as all the terrorists will go live in Sweden instead
                      Great breakdown, man.

There are many folks over here who will preach about how awesome universal healthcare is and that you guys have it made. Nice to see some truth.

Comment

Working...
                      X