Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any watch that show Impractical Jokers?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah i like it. My wife watches it religiously, so it's always on but i do enjoy it. Joe and Q for me.

Comment

That show is hilarious.

Comment

I didn't care for it until they had that challenge where they had to answer questions or jump off a cliff into water

As you all know, anything to do with water gets me randy. :wank:

Comment

Originally posted by TheWaterBoy View Post
          I didn't care for it until they had that challenge where they had to answer questions or jump off a cliff into water

As you all know, anything to do with water gets me randy. :wank:

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
            i used to. i dont know how their ear pieces are never noticed. scare tactics and punk'd still the best prank shows.
            Definitely agree. Scare Tactics does some nutso sh^t that freaks people the f#ck out on a whole other level. Punk'd is a classic at this point. Not a fan of prank shows in general cuz they seem kinda lame most of the time, but those two shows are watchable despite the lack of genre appeal for me.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
              By weak link I mean he backs out of challenges.. it is funny when he has to say mean things and he begins to panic and sweat.. he also has a jaden smith tattoo in his thigh, that was Joe's punishment for everyone who lost.. they all got a stupid tattoo..
              He gets so nervous its to funny.

Comment

Originally posted by black.ink View Post
                Yeah i like it. My wife watches it religiously, so it's always on but i do enjoy it. Joe and Q for me.
                My wife loves that show too, its how I started watching it.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
                  By weak link I mean he backs out of challenges.. it is funny when he has to say mean things and he begins to panic and sweat.. he also has a jaden smith tattoo in his thigh, that was Joe's punishment for everyone who lost.. they all got a stupid tattoo..
                  Aw damn! Haha. That's hilarious. Joe is a devious one...

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    Definitely agree. Scare Tactics does some nutso sh^t that freaks people the f#ck out on a whole other level. Punk'd is a classic at this point. Not a fan of prank shows in general cuz they seem kinda lame most of the time, but those two shows are watchable despite the lack of genre appeal for me.
                    yeah, prank shows today are more of ''how to piss my roommate off'' than actual pranks (crazy gluing a dildo to someones forehead, not really a prank).

ST and punkd had the budget to be elaborate and found gullible cvnts whod believe in men from mars

Comment

I'm surprised one of them hasn't gotten assaulted yet.

I think the closest they came was when the challenge was to just grab food off people's plates at the buffet. a couple of those people were f**king PISSED.

Comment

Working...
                      X