Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Team Kovalev have a nerve to talk about "robbery" when....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Kovalev have a nerve to talk about "robbery" when....

He was gifted a decision against Boone in the first fight hence why they had to have a rematch. Remember dude got DROPPED in that fight too!!.. Abel Sanchez, who went on to train Kovalev, confirm's it HERE at 3:48 .

I wonder why they didn't talk about the "judges" then? And they are so embarrassed by that fight that HBO/Kathy Duva have tried to erase footage of that fight off the face of the earth.

What??? Dumb comparison. Nobody even knew about the first fight between Kovalev and Boone when it happened and no media would even think to ask Kovalev about it at the time. Nobody knew who Kovalev was. I don't even think Kovalev was with main events at the time, either

Kovalev vs Ward was a high profile fight on ppv

Comment

Originally posted by PK3434 View Post
      What??? Dumb comparison. Nobody even knew about the first fight between Kovalev and Boone when it happened and no media would even think to ask Kovalev about it at the time. Nobody knew who Kovalev was. I don't even think Kovalev was with main events at the time, either

Kovalev vs Ward was a high profile fight on ppv
      LOL so just because "no-one knew who he was" that makes the robbery ok then? Get real man. HIS FORMER TRAINER confirms he was beaten but they gave him the decision, full stop. So he can't now turn around and yap about "American judges" and all that nonsense because it was an american who he got the gift against.

Comment

You've watched it?

Comment

think i found the gif

Comment

Originally posted by Silky-Flow View Post
            He was gifted a decision against Boone in the first fight hence why they had to have a rematch. Remember dude got DROPPED in that fight too!!.. Abel Sanchez, who went on to train Kovalev, confirm's it HERE at 3:48 .

I wonder why they didn't talk about the "judges" then? And they are so embarrassed by that fight that HBO/Kathy Duva have tried to erase footage of that fight off the face of the earth.
            Reachin man. You reckon it was some kind of robbery? In Boone's home town against a literal nobody from Russia with no promoter and an unknown Lithuanian manger? The footage didn't 'disappear' - it was never there because who the fuck would bother filming and broadcasting a minor event in a small regional venue?

Oh yeah, Deezol reckons he also beat Ward - after all he knocked him down too - much respect to Darnell, he's a cool guy, but do you believe him about that too, or you being selective to fit your agenda?

Comment

I have this video. I haven'T uploaded it to youtube. I have too many strikes atm anyways

Comment

He talks about the robbery because he was robbed. Just about everybody but dedicated Ward lovers like you thinks he was robbed too. Other Kovalev fights have nothing to do with Ward vs Kovalev. Sanchez no longer training him also has nothing to do with anything. Boone dropped your beloved Ward too but you left that out because it didn't fit in with your agenda to trash Kovalev. You are trying to make a false point with a pack of lies.Nobody tried to destroy all film of the 1st Kovalev vs Boone fight. That's just your BS. I doubt if Ward is proud of his fight with Boone and he never fought or KOed Boone in a rematch. Just be happy that Ward got that gift win because the majority will always think Kovalev won.

Comment

Originally posted by Silky-Flow View Post

You stupid Fuking bum. Who gives a fuk. Ward won the fight, now move on. I Fuking hate when a fighter wins a close fight and then the people that are happy their fighter won have to convince other that he truly won.

I wanted Ward to win and I'm happy he did. But you stupid MFer it was a close fight that could have went either way. It was so close it warrants a rematch immediately. Now move the fuk on and quit with the bitter winners attitude. Ward won but you lost in life.

By the way your comparison is stupid AF. You realize what Kovalev did to that dude in the rematch right?

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                    He talks about the robbery because he was robbed. Just about everybody but dedicated Ward lovers like you thinks he was robbed too. Other Kovalev fights have nothing to do with Ward vs Kovalev. Sanchez no longer training him also has nothing to do with anything. Boone dropped your beloved Ward too but you left that out because it didn't fit in with your agenda to trash Kovalev. You are trying to make a false point with a pack of lies.Nobody tried to destroy all film of the 1st Kovalev vs Boone fight. That's just your BS. I doubt if Ward is proud of his fight with Boone and he never fought or KOed Boone in a rematch. Just be happy that Ward got that gift win because the majority will always think Kovalev won.
                    nobody was robbed he lost a close decision that could have went either way, u boxing fans are the worst, 2 of the top fighters of our time clash and its close and nobody gives both fighters props, they both did good, walters last fight was a robbery and none of u had anything to say. then some of u clowns are comparing this robbery with pac bradley 1 smh just get over it kov gave the fight away once ward got his timing down n wore down in the championship rounds, alot of close rounds as well so i can see a case for kov but just stop it with this robbery nonsense

Comment

Working...
                    X