**the official 49ers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My condolences Rick .

Comment

• A lot of "if's" coming up in the off-season, but I like our chances at making another run at it next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
        You of all people should understand where I'm coming from. The Seahawks got jobbed even worse in the SB.
        Not even similar. The refs didn't let the players play in the Seattle Superbowl. No one was complaining of No Calls, it was the BAD calls that was a problem. One of the refs even admitted later they made several bad calls.

The refs yesterday let the teams play as there really weren't that many penalties.

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
          Not even similar. The refs didn't let the players play in the Seattle Superbowl. No one was complaining of No Calls, it was the BAD calls that was a problem. One of the refs even admitted later they made several bad calls.

The refs yesterday let the teams play as there really weren't that many penalties.
          How can you say that when you look at the number of penalties in this game. How many did the Niners get compared to the Ravens?

Goahead tell me. I can think of 2 or maybe 3 plays where the Niners got away with some very close no calls, I can count on 2 hands with how many the Ravens got away with and alot of them aren't even close.

Comment

• Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
            How can you say that when you look at the number of penalties in this game. How many did the Niners get compared to the Ravens?

Goahead tell me. I can think of 2 or maybe 3 plays where the Niners got away with some very close no calls, I can count on 2 hands with how many the Ravens got away with and alot of them aren't even close.
            There were only 7 penalties called in the entire game. 5 for SF for 33 yards, 2 for BAL for 20 yards. Of those 5 there was an illegal formation on the first play, an obvious facemask and an offsides. these were easy and mistakes by SF. Again you're nitpicking because ur team came up short. You should be focused on a 108 yard kick return TD, why the defense couldn't stop the pass, the two turnovers etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
              There were only 7 penalties called in the entire game. 5 for SF for 33 yards, 2 for BAL for 20 yards. Of those 5 there was an illegal formation on the first play, an obvious facemask and an offsides. these were easy and mistakes by SF. Again you're nitpicking because ur team came up short. You should be focused on a 108 yard kick return TD, why the defense couldn't stop the pass, the two turnovers etc.
              Check mate.

What I find strange is that there wasn't a single holding penalty called on either offense. There's holding every play, hard to believe it wasn't called once .

Comment

• this is all my fault.

if i didn't bet on niners, they would have won by 17-20.

clearly superior team to the ravens.

Comment

• Dont know why 40 whiner fans are whinning.

Its not like Roddy White getting held two weeks ago wasnt a call in their favor. You didnt see me come here complaining. Cry me a river Whiner fans.

Congratulations to the Ravens.

Comment

• Better luck next year, super kaep and co. will be back.

Comment

• Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
                      Dont know why 40 whiner fans are whinning.

Its not like Roddy White getting held two weeks ago wasnt a call in their favor. You didnt see me come here complaining. Cry me a river Whiner fans.

Congratulations to the Ravens.
                      niners needed deer antler spray.

Comment

Working...
                      X