No announcement yet.

Dont expect a "canelo alvarez/mayweather fight" to fix floyds legacy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coralles just recently came out of jail when floyd beat him. just saying

Hatton wasnt a good WW, was an elite LWW though.

Comment

• Originally posted by fitefan View Post
      at his worst weight? he was fighting where he was comfortable. is it floyd's fault that he's too damn lazy to train longer so he can make 147 where he belongs?

and as far as floyd getting bloodied, that's weak dude. i can see if cotto brusied that face up something proper or put him in danger but neither happened did it?

Still his worst weight. Check his record per divsion.

Considering cotto is past prime, and floyd was supposed to be untouchable, yes floyd was definitely exposed.

Comment

• Floyd is fighting guerro in may, and Canelo is fighting Angulo. Tbh that's the wrong opponents for both to get each other ready for a later meeting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Julious_cesar View Post
          Floyd is fighting guerro in may, and Canelo is fighting Angulo. Tbh that's the wrong opponents for both to get each other ready for a later meeting.
          thats a good fight for saul.

Thats another cherrypick for floyd, he should fight martinez at 160 to revive whatever is left of his disappointing legacy.

Comment

• Originally posted by GUEVARA View Post
            thats a good fight for saul.

Thats another cherrypick for floyd, he should fight martinez at 160 to revive whatever is left of his disappointing legacy.
            Yes I agree with you but , I meant since they are building a fight for later Canelo and mayweather , angulos style won't help Canelo at all for mayweathers style. Neither will guerreros

Comment

• Originally posted by guevara View Post
              still his worst weight. Check his record per divsion.

Considering cotto is past prime, and floyd was supposed to be untouchable, yes floyd was definitely exposed.
              i feel like somehow i have a better chance at getting an answer from a pittbull about 12-21-12 than getting a decent boxing conversation out of this dialog... This is the most irrational sht ive saw on here in a while...

So im done with you, ignore trolls!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• For those that dont know, the thread starter is STRUGG.

LOL.

Comment

• Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
                  For those that dont know, the thread starter is STRUGG.

LOL.
                  Embarrassing.

Comment

• Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
                    i feel like somehow i have a better chance at getting an answer from a pittbull about 12-21-12 than getting a decent boxing conversation out of this dialog... This is the most irrational sht ive saw on here in a while...

So im done with you, ignore trolls!!!!!!!!!!!

The feeling is mutual, its the same feeling i have when talking with floyd fanboys or apologist.

since everyone that criticizes mayweather is one in your flowmo bible.? .LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by GUEVARA View Post
                      considering cotto was at his worst weight and clearly 30% of his prime self, Floyd getting hit and his nose bleed definitely his so called skills and record has been manipulated for almost a decade now.
                      Floyd's best weight was 130 and Cotto's 147.

A 130 lb'er beating a 147 lb'er is really impressive.

Comment

Working...
                      X